Revell Ju-52/3m Civil version 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy
Here is another update have a another this evening, The fuselage structure has dried to touch now its time for primer to be applied. I shot on 4 coats of gray primer to the fuselage letting it dry, Next I am, working on the fuselage rook details such as lights and other sundries.

Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 99
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 109
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 96
Ahoy fellas
Here is the last update for the day more tomorrow, as of the update build report I completed the top fuselage roof structure by adding lights and ventilation screens which completes the fuselage unit. Next assemblie is the wings and stabilizers starting with the rings i noriced the left wing panel had a slight warp in it it was an eye sore must be the way the model was shiped wshen all of the bagged sprues were cramed together. I took the the uppper and lower left wing sections to the kitchen sink and ran hot water on it for a couple minutes and removed the warp out thank god no memory of the warp returning. Useinn Acc glue I cenented all four wing sections and the sytabilizers and set asicde to dry when dry I Fillied in sparingly the leading edge of the wings and the nacelle sides they were the only places that need filling I dry fitted the wings to the fuselage to check for acuracy of mateing against the fuselage. The results the fit is more then excellent perfect surpriseingtly no filler is needed another plus bonus to the kit again thank you Revell. Tomorrow i will wet sand the wings down and cemnt same to the fuselage along with the stabilizers. and give them a couple good coats of gray primer.

boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 89
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 88
I'm sorry for not involving into this build from the beginning... fabolous build so far...
When I see beauty like this plane I just start to woned how will be nice that today airplanes looks like this Ju-52, for me classic of all commercial airplanes

Great work, good luck for further

Roman

I'm sorry for not involving into this build from the beginning... fabolous build so far...
When I see beauty like this plane I just start to woned how will be nice that today airplanes looks like this Ju-52, for me classic of all commercial airplanes

Great work, good luck for further

Roman

Ahoy Roman / Wojtek
Thank you fellas for your reply on my Ju52 she is coming along but i have a lot of work ahead of me on this build. thanks fellas

Boats

Ahoy

Here is the update for now will have another this evening sometime Last ni9ght I cemented the wings in with epoxie and let dry this mornig the wings are secured no warps I shot on 4 coats of gray primer and letting the paint cure and dry to touch next I will move on to the fun stuff like the three jumbo engines in the kit which in turn are highly detailed. Here are the updates.

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 114
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 117
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 112
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 107
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 112
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 98
Ahoy
thank you Wojtek for your always wonderfull replies, Here is the update for the day not much I been doinf a lot of honey do list for my old woman you got to keep mama happy or she will take your glue away. going on the down hill slid now as to the update assemblies I constructed all three engines all the three engine3s consist of 8 peices each, Ther engine cylinders were airbrushed with silver and let dry over night and the next day when dry to touch useing a black wash go back over the engine cylinders to high light them or you can just paint the cylinders flat black and dry brush silver over them what ever works best., thye exaust pipes were painted burnt copper to mke the burnt copper just mix flat black and copper. or use red oxide and dry brush flat black. The under carrie consist of 8 peices four pieces for each undercarriage assemblie. Useing filler I filled in the seams to the two outboard engine cowlings and the two spats for the undercarriage. Once I wet sand the seams I will prime the cowlings and landing gear then the real fun will begin. Pianting of the model. If the good lord is willing I will start the paint schedule process tomorrow. Here are the update pix for the night.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 95
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 114
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 96
Ahoy
thanks fellas for your replies going slow buit getting her done the build is going faster then i thought. I should have her done by the end of this week. As to the update I just finished shooting on 3 coats of Red model master paint acyrlic paint letting it dry befrore I mask off the surfaces for the silver and black trim detail. Here are the update pix.

boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 97
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 90
Looking good Boats, but what book/paper are you assembling the engines on that has plane stats in German written on it? Revell's German instruction sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back