RNZAF Corsair Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is going to be right corker when its finished.

Perhaps Jemma thought it was a Canard Corsair ?

Do you have any nose-art in mind for the finishing touch ?...

Aaawwww....bless her! :D Looks d*mn good pal, well impressed! :thumbleft:
As for noseart, may suggest "Little Miss Mischief" and maybe a portrait of the wee one to go with it....:lol:

Absolutely brilliant looking Daniel! And the Corsair looks good as well!
Great work mate, it's really going to be something when finished and painted.

Thanks guys!

For nose art I've wanted to do it like this bird ,Except lately I've thought about "Lil Jemma" But I also like your suggestion of a picture of her Jan! or maybe "Lil mischief"? hmmmmm hard to decide..one for each side perhaps?:lol:

Attachments

• lil1.jpg
    lil1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 35
Cheers Mate,She was very happy and excited about having her own Corsair .Tail wheel received attention today .This time tommorrow it and the steering arrangement should be complete and in place

Cheers guys

Almost Les ,A few adjustments and she'l be able to reach

She can almost reach now only just,Hopefully by the end of today she'l be able to both pedal and steer

what a cutie! :) She's the same age as my niece.

The corsair is looking great Dan, you'll need to get the little one a leather helmet and goggles!

:lol:

I know Muller ,Have to do a bit of searching but I'm pretty sure I've got some somewhere:)

Just come in from a bit of painting ,Will have photos up tonight

Will go and finish the tail wheel soon

Thanks guys

Didn't get done what I hoped today .Only managed to make new legs for the gear ,paint it all ,make a new tail wheel and get abut 40% of the steering system done and that took about 6-7 hours

I can't really complain ,not a bad day when I look at it

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread