RNZAF Corsair Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You have some serious talent mate, it looks so good!

Love the reflection on the aluminium cans, maybe a natural finish for your next build? ;)

Really astounding Daniel! Now, are you going to build a small flight deck to go with it?!!
Can't wait to see it painted and the markings on, it'll look fantastic. Great job mate, you should be pleased with yourself.

Thanks Mate ,I felt quite pleased today when the new tailwheel was on .Jemma pedaling around while I steered

Shouldn't be too long now!

Have you considered hooking up some way of spinning the prop? I know I've already suggested guns, you're probably peed off with me trying to make this build more complicated than it is! :lol:

Not at all M :lol:

I've thought about having a spinning prop ,But with a 3 year old pilot and another 9 month old crawling around it may be a bit dangerous

I think that may be possible Heinz :idea: ,Il need help from some of you guys though

Thanks for the comments guys!:D

Good progress today (jemma had a few friends round for a party)

theTail wheel all in place with steering working ok

Hopefully you can see how if she pulls the left lever back it turns the tailwheel and makes it turn left

With abit of tweaking I think Il be able to master this(right now the wheel isn't turning as much left as it is right)

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 30
Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking....????:idea:

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 30
Its pretty old and crappy but it does the job!:D (I'd just like to thank Heinz for reminding me I had this!,Thanks mate)Also it fits perfectly behind the engine!

If any of you's make a comment at the mp3 player thingy Il have you know its my sisters:lol: :lol:

Will put the Corsair sound files on it tonight off flightsim and will hopefully have a video of it up here this time tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 29
Cool idea Daniel...But have you taken it into consideration that the Winnie Push is quite weak guy and there can be a problem with taking off? What is more Corsair powered by honey....interesting.:lol:

Anyway nice work so far.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back