Robin Williams Dead at 63

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

at6

1st Sergeant
Jun 15, 2011
Fresno, California
It reported that actor and comedian Robin Williams passed away today at age 63. A sad and tragic loss to those who enjoyed his movies and humor.

If you appreciated his stage presence, that man could make you laugh your head off, or make you cry your eyes out. What a loss.......

He had many movies that I like such as Awakenings, The Bird Cage, and all the movies he did voice work on, but these are my personnel favorite Robin Williams movies:
Moscow on the Hudson
Good Morning Vietnam
Dead Poets Society
Mrs. Doubtfire
Good Will Hunting
Patch Adams

Last edited:
I will admit. When it comes to celebrities, this one hit me hard. I really loved his movies. Not just the comical funny ones but even the serious ones that showed off his talent like Dead Poets Society. I grew up with his movies, and loved his stand up.

He will be missed.

Comedies ... yes, he was very good playing there.
However not many remembers that he had many other great roles ... just to mention "Awakenings" from 1990.

A really good actor and he will be missed :(

Very sorry to have heard that he died,especially via suicide. What a sad tragic way to end the life, who gave so many people smiles and entertainment that will never be duplicated. I will miss him.

LIke Adler said, I too, grew up with him.

I remember the first time on "happy Days" then his own show. And if anybody knows anything about comedy, pairing Robin Williams with Jonathan Winters was genius. I never really watched the show until Jonathan came on and even though I knew the story-lines were so-so, those two were priceless. Then He made some comedy albums that were the best around next to Richard Pryor. He started with some horrible movies (Moscow in the Hudson???? The Survivors????) but one movie hooked me - "Popeye". He was so clever in it, you have to watch it several times just to listen to his quips: "I may not be a doctor but I know when I'm loosing me patience!" And then came the excellent moves - my personal was 'Dead Poets Society"

His brand of comedy will not come again.

Gggggggooooooooooddddd Morning Heaven....this is not a drill, its Rock 'n Roll !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back