~!S!~

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bearcat99

Banned
Jun 13, 2009
N. Va.
www.332vfg.com
Greetings folks...
I was actually looking for another forum that had a similar name.. I used to go there but I had some... issues back in November... :rolleyes:

Nuff said on that.............

I was in Microcenter today and I met a guy in there in the sim section who actually still does work for CFS1... handle of Ivan1GFP.. He mentioned a place with this name.. but I thought he meant the other place... but this looks different... He was looking at 46.. so of course that was my cue...

Is this the same place that used to have pages that were tan in color... ?

Anyway.. good to see so many familiar faces around .... be seeing you guys.... ~!S!~

Last edited:
Yes Bearcat this is the place you were trying to find it just went through a major server update recently.
Some "repairs" are still going on from what I read.
There are a couple of stickes about it in the "News" section.

Happy to see you found this place and I am looking forward to your input.

Welcome to the forum from Sunny 8) southern California.

Wheelsup

I was considering doing something... but y'know... I dont think it is going to get much better than this:

92758.gif

BTW... I have also re-inserted this forum back into the Essentials thread.. ;)

Welcome my friend. We are working on the forum colors. Hopefully they will ultimately reflect a WWII color scheme, but that has yet to be decided.

Hey Bearcat. Welcome to the site. I was thinking the same thing about the blue color. Always enjoyed your posts at UBI and hope you can contribute alot here as well. Theres a good bunch of people here.

Last edited:
You should check out Wurger's design... It too includes changing profiles (only Spitfire for now, but this was just for test purposes) and the background really matches the theme and background of the forum....
Of course, Clave's idea is nice too.

Btw, welcome Bearcat. Greetings from Serbia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back