~!S!~

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yea, ol Bearcat was a previous member who got banned for alittle while for runnin his mouth in the Politics Section.... Now that that Section has been closed, hopefully we wont have any more problems....

Pffttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs:

:nukemeltdown: Don't go there man. Let's just let that dog stay asleep.......... Can you do that:?:

Pffttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs:

:nukemeltdown: Don't go there man. Let's just let that dog stay asleep.......... Can you do that:?:
I can't. If you're the 'old' Bearcat, have the balls too tell us so we could do away with you now. If you're not, please weigh your words wisely because we have no patience for knob heads. I hope I've made myself crystal clear.

Last edited:
What the h*ll did just happen? Must have missed that or put it away somewhere far back in my memory....:oops: :lol:
On the other hand, I was very seldom in the Politics section.....

It turned out he was the old Bearcat and his response to Les was, well let's say, less than reconciliatory. He could go play elsewhere.

Last edited:
He is the same Bearcat who was banned for telling other members they were racist because they did not vote for Obama. In his eyes if you were white and did not vote for him, that was the only reason for it. We told him last time to quit with the racist calling bullshit, he blew us off, he was banned.

And just for the record;

I have no problem with someone who we banned asking to come back to this forum with the understanding that they will conduct themselves accordingly. I thought that would be the case with our friend. As stated, his response to Les was less than reconciliatory. At that point no second chances

I can't. If you're the 'old' Bearcat, have the balls too tell us so we could do away with you now. If you're not, please weigh your words wisely because we have no patience for knob heads. I hope I've made myself crystal clear.

Balls? Let's see if YOU and your crew have the balls to let this post stand, or if you will choose to trash someone without letting him defend himself. We shall see.. and by the way.. I have indeed weighed my words wisely....

First off... I never tried to hide who I was coming here. My sig was the same... my name was the same.. as it is on every other forum that I visit. Initially I thought I was in another place.. as I stated in my posts.. Once I found out it was the same place I had hoped that things whpuld have changed, but I see there is still the same kneejerk reactionary moderation as before...

Notice I did not use the term racist.. that is because that is a term that I do not use lightly...

I dont know anyone here well enough to cal them a racist.

He is the same Bearcat who was banned for telling other members they were racist because they did not vote for Obama. In his eyes if you were white and did not vote for him, that was the only reason for it. We told him last time to quit with the racist calling bullshit, he blew us off, he was banned.

I NEVER said that... or insinuated it.. Others may have interpreted it that way... but I never said or insinuated that..

If that was the interpretation of what I did say.. then that was an erroneous interpretation of what I said.

I may have said that a statement was racist.... I may have also said that for many whites who did not care for then candidate Obama racism was an issue.. but I NEVER said or even insinuated:

In his eyes if you were white and did not vote for him, that was the only reason for it.
or that anyone here in particular was racist.

NEVER

I don't know if there are archives available to those who run these boards.. but if there are I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND THE ALLEGED STATEMENTS THAT I SUPPOSEDLY MADE.

If you find them then I will return here for one final post and publicly apologize. I don't think you will find it though. Because i never said it...

We told him last time to quit with the racist calling bullshit, he blew us off, he was banned.

Not true. "We" didnt say anything... I got a PM from one moderator.. who told me to apologize in a thread that someone made that I posted in. I went back and looked at the thread to see if I had crossed any lines... because I am more than man enough to admit when I am wrong... especially on an internet forum.. and I saw nothing to apologize for and I said so in no uncertain terms to the mod in question.. to which he called me a racist POS and I responded to that with a "bite me" and then he banned me.

Period.

The only thing that I can say in my own defense around this time is to point to posts on the same subject.. that got quite heated on another forum where I moderate. My responses in these threads are more in line with my whole attitude on the issue. Then and now..

www.mambla.org

His siggy tipped me off - almost exactly the same as before.

That is who I am.

I use the same handle everywhere and I have used this handle for the past 9 years. You folks act like I tried to sneak in through the kitchen window or something.. There are folks here who know me and know that this must be a misunderstanding of some kind.

I never said the things that I am accused of... even if they were interpreted that way.

Yea, ol Bearcat was a previous member who got banned for alittle while for runnin his mouth in the Politics Section....
Pffttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BS)
Don't go there man. Let's just let that dog stay asleep.......... Can you do that?
It turned out he was the old Bearcat and his response to Les was, well let's say, less than reconciliatory. He could go play elsewhere.

Well I guess so... considering... "runnin his mouth"... indeed.... Just because I had an opinion contrary to the vast majority here...

I have nothing to hide and I am too d@mned old to start letting people pi$$ on me and call it rain at this juncture in my life... online or offline. And I certainly am not going to go someplace I am not wanted. I also will not allow myself to be treated like some snot nosed wet behind the ears forum geek either.. I won't be back... since I am not welcome here.. but you folks were wrong about me.. and you didn't even give me a chance to say anything... I was banned composing a reponse to FBJ's post to me..

It is what it is.

Balls? Let's see if you have the balls to at least let this rebuttal stand. I won't be responding to it because I am sure I will be banned again.. and as I said.. I don't want to cause any trouble.. I came here because of my passion for WWII aircraft.. not to get into a pissing contest... or to be insulted... and I certainly don't want to be anywhere I am not welcome.

As you so eloquently put it.. I can go play elsewhere... Lots of elsewhere's.. where my character is not impugned and I can still get my warbird/flight sim/history jones treated with much less drama.

You guys have a nice place here and it is probably going to be a helluva lot better now that you have shut down the politics forum and have chosen to concentrate on the thing that binds rather than distraction s that seperate.. and I wish you all the best....

~!S!~

P.S.

BB my offer still stands @ IL2 1946... Talk to wheelsup_cavu or catch me @ www.mambla.org if you care to take me up on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get a crying towel and when you're done with it, shove it up your @ss...

Yea, I'm going to let your ignorant rant stand because I do have balls and its easy to show this forum what a moron you are, but you're gone again because you're too stupid to know when to keep your mouth shut. At least you're smart enough to know you're not welcomed.

I hope the door hit you in your @ss as you left the building. Perhaps it helped stabilize your IQ.

Last edited:
<yawn> Was that really necessary? Sometimes it is better to take your licks and move on. I found life was much simpler when I stopped giving a rip what other people thought of me. If they like me, fine, if they don't, fine too.

I doubt that you had 'forgotten' you had been banned from here, you were just trying to sneak back in.

This may be useless....

Quote:
His siggy tipped me off - almost exactly the same as before.

That is who I am.

I use the same handle everywhere and I have used this handle for the past 9 years. You folks act like I tried to sneak in through the kitchen window or something.. There are folks here who know me and know that this must be a misunderstanding of some kind.

I never said the things that I am accused of... even if they were interpreted that way.

I never accussed you of sneakin' in but when there are variables that make us recognize previously banned members, we take notice.

I may have also said that for many whites who did not care for then candidate Obama racism was an issue

Even though politics is off the forum, I want to make this point - this was your ONLY postion and you continually pounded it without any understanding that unbiased "white" people could vote on issues and forgo racism. That, in itself, is predjuice and I can't stand closed-minded people. Racism, predjuice and stereo-types have no place on a warbird forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back