Sad Time for My Family...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More sad news my friends...
After short-time improvement my dad's condition started to worsen rapidly over the past week to the point when he became so weak he's barerly able to walk. Not to mention all other problems asociated with his diseadse. He was admited to hospital on Monday. We went to visit him today, but there's not much improvement since he was admitted. Really hard for me to write this... :cry::(:cry:

My friends, with a heavy heart I have to inform you that my Dad lost his fight with cancer. He passed away at the hospital on Monday (July 18th) and we buried him yesterday (July 20th). Terrible feelings of sadness and loss can't be really expressed through words and only small comfort I can find right now is in the fact that his suffering is over. I was visiting him daily at the hospital and have seen how badly he suffered during the last stages of his illness. I'm also worried about my Mom as she took all this very hard. My Sister with her children will be staying here for a while so I hope that having her grandchildren around will help in lifting my Mom's spirit a bit... :cry:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back