Sad Time for My Family... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Only just picked this thread up Igor, I'm with everyone here and my thought are with you, your Dad and your family and I trust that your Dad continues to improve.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

ok, I finally found a decnt pic I can use. If everyone can send me a short sentence - just a few words and I can make a card. This may take a week or so as , ummmm, I'm busy next weekend. :). When I get something from everyone, I can post it here for you imalko.

Cheers mates! Thanks for your kind wishes for my family.
Just a quick update on my father... He's in the middle of his second set of chemo (3 cycles received, three to go). Doctors say that therapy is working so he will probably have a pause in therapy for a few months after this. Otherwise, he lost much weight since his surgery, he's getting tired quickly, feeling depressed on some days and cheerful on others. What can I say, some days are worse and some are better than others. We just have to hang in there I guess...

Get Well Soon, which suits best?

Оздрави што пре! (Ozdravi što pre!)

"PS. Leave the nurses alone!" How do you say that?

Hey Jan, that's very good. You wrote it without mistake. Cyrillic and Latin alphabets are equally in use here, so may choose whatever you want.
"Leave the nurses alone!" - would be "Ostavi medicinske sestre na miru!" :)

Last edited:
Appreciated Igor, thanks!

So it would be something like;

Ozdravi što pre!
Ostavi medicinske sestre na miru!

Would the 'PS' be the same? As in PS. Ostavi medicinske sestre na miru!

Also, is it Mr or would your dads first name be ok?

"PS" is the same...
Both Mr. or first name is fine. You can use either one as you like. I'll write you a PM with my father's first name.

Thoughts and prayers from good people on this forum would mean a lot to me and my family at this moment...

Igor, You have them from me and from everyone else in this forum family. If you need any help or even just some-one to talk to...we are here for you bro !. Please pass on both my respects and sincere best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back