Sad Time for My Family...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not big of a change Jan. He's having a one month pause in chemotherapy now and is scheduled for further medical tests and examinations in August. Depending on the results the doctors will decide about further treatment.

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. My brother-in-law is going through the same thing I only found out recently. Wishing you the best and always keep hope alive.

Well, my father had a full medical check up recently (scanner, ultrasound, etc) and doctors informed us that his liver tumor is in partial remission, but treatment must continue so he resumed his chemotherapy last week. Although this is encouraging news, his overall health is not so good due to this cold winter weather. He catched a cold (sometimes accompanied by fever), so his mostly in bed for last couple of weeks (apart on days when he needs to be in day hospital to receive therapy)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back