Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow.

I have one of those in my shed !. I will find it this weekend and post a picture with a ruler alongside for you.

Fantastic work my friend !

Shin'

As promised here's some shots of my cover....quite a few actually !. They show most of the detail you may like to see.

I am going to clean this part up soon...its in the same condition as I got it in the first place and it really does deserve to be polished !!!.

In the mean time, if you would like bigger coipies of these pictures with a ruler for sizes included in each shot, let me know.

I think you have done a 'First rate' job on your work considering you have no blueprints, only photo's to go on !!!

I will delete them once you have seen them as this is a thread about your work and not my photo's of bits I have laying around

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 104
  • cc2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 100
  • cc3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 94
  • cc4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 95
  • cc5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 92
  • cc10.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 97
  • cc9.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 90
  • cc8.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 95
  • cc7.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 103
  • cc6.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 95
  • cc11.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 99
  • cc12.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 95
  • cc13.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 95
Thank you very much Gary for your quickest and kindest courtesy!
At a glance, I have been totally overwhelmed by the power of real one.

I will remake it a little larger.
Excellent!
Thanks!

Oh, Please do not delete those photos Gary!

This would be also a good chance for other members to know the new facts and to enjoy.
Thank you very much for your so thoughtful consideration but please leave them as they are in my thread.

Last edited:
please leave them as they are in my thread

If you are sure ?. I suggest you copy them to your computer for reference and I will remove all but two pictures in a few days that show the size and a similar angle to your creations ?.

I dont know that you need to make your work larger....Your work does not need a ruler to show the size, this is something the mind accepts when it see's your creations. As the image is computer generated, we know it can be magnified or reduced.

Your work is incredible, do not lose sleep because it is not to exact scale. It is more important that it is all to proportion !.

Incidentaly, congratulations sir, your English has improved considerably through this thread and others. I wish I could master a second language !.

Thanks again for your good friendship with the kindest care and efforts, Gary and Aaron!

Gary, your suggestion of not deleting all photos seems reasonable.
I wish as many members as possible would not fail to check them all within a few days.

I have just scratched your photos in a hurry to verify my work accuracy beside the measurement.
I would go with mine as it is since, yes, I must think about the total proportion too.

Your advice has strengthened my work after all and I am glad to know that this forum has been a good English class for me.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Cylinder_Head_Cap_Tracing04Rimage001R_trimmed_SR.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 87
Thanks Aaron for checking my work!

To avoid interference with the push rod, the radiation fins have skillful elegant cuts on them. However, I cannot start the cutting work until I locate the exact position of a pair push rods. This engine is amazingly an artwork!

Users who are viewing this thread