Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shinpachi san,
I have a question. Did the glass over the pilots seat fold in the middle? In the last picture it seems that the radius of the glass over the pilot's seat is tighter than the radius of the section behind the pilot's seat. Is that right?

Yes, you are right, Night Fighter Nut
I have just made an animation here to have it checked better.
Thanks for your good question!

Last edited:
A good choice, Wayne!
I am frankly looking forward to how you would paint it as I always respect not only your modelling skills but deep knowledge about the history.

For your information, my Ki-45kai c paint scheme is for the number 65 of Hitachi Educational Flight Division in Ibaragi Prefecture.
Pilot was Sgt. Yuichi Kobayashi 20 with Corporal Natsuo Koibuchi 19 as Radioman.
They rammed a B-29 Haley's Comet above Funabashi City, Chiba to crash KIA on January 27, 1945.

Last edited:
Thanks you Aaron. You are always kind too!
That would be enough for the Ki-45 at the moment till I make other Japanese fighters like Jack and Tony for the animation movie I plan.
I'm going to be back to the H8K Emily again.

It's only been a few days, and yet Shin-san, you keep suprising us with many new WIP's pics - simply stunning (I am Kawasaki green with admirable envy)... might some of your work be connected with your homelands documentaries or (animation) studio houses....?

Users who are viewing this thread