Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the kind remarks gents! Here's an updated image, it's only slightly different with a few highlights added and the aircraft complete. Again, it's pieced together from a small scanner, but I would like to have it professionally scanned or photographed at some point, and if/when it is I will update the pic.

Attachments

• stalker_mossie_180612_smaller.jpg
    stalker_mossie_180612_smaller.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 150
  • stalker_mossie_180612_close.jpg
    stalker_mossie_180612_close.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 155
Great stuff guys! Evan, that looks wonderful!

I'm still thinking about having a little, fun drawing contest. Something along the lines of the Group Build where we have a few judges and a Members choice. Don't know about a prize and maybe have another icon under the siggy. But I'm inetrested.....

Cheers Vic, Wayne and Chris! Been playing with the airbrush today, so just about to continue with the watercolour shortly.

Chris, maybe you should start a seperate thread for that 'GB' to catch those who don't look in here..?

Cheers Andy!

latest... the watercolour in progress, and some restoration work on an oil painting I did in 2003. Poor moon had lost it's shine through travel damage.
(this was my view from the balcony at 0200 hrs one morning in one of the old flats. Oil on hardboard, 29.7 x 21 cm)

STA53143.JPG

STA53147.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back