Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Terry, Hugh, Andy and Wayne, much appreciated!

Here's how she stands. I think the trees to the right need to be a little darker/ slightly more detailed to match the rest, but Ivett reckons it's fine as it is. What d'yas reckon?

STA51977.JPG

Cheers Hugh!

Alot of little things I would correct, but that's usually the time I go overboard and stuff it up... one or two small corrections I think and that'll be it.

Dziekuje Wojtku, and many thanks Andy, Jan and Aaron!

My mate is a big train fan so did a quick MÁV NOHAB label for his present. (alot smaller than in the pic)

STA52012.JPG

Last edited:
Evan, I think you should have prints made of that painting, even if A3 laser prints. My local 'Mail Boxes Inc' can do a print from digital photo, for around £2. If you get some done, put me down for one!

Wow, thanks for the compliments guys!

My mate was here yesterday with his aunt - we had a great time! They both loved the castle painting (his aunt thought I'd bought it at first :) ), and Hirohiko loved the M61, though that was just a quick sketch.

Terry, can e-mail you the original photo of the finished painting if you like -if you can crop it and print it or whatever you're more than welcome!

Jan, will give the Gripen a go - Swedish or Hungarian? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back