Show Us Your Artwork!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Terry, Hugh, Andy and Wayne, much appreciated!

Here's how she stands. I think the trees to the right need to be a little darker/ slightly more detailed to match the rest, but Ivett reckons it's fine as it is. What d'yas reckon?

Cheers Hugh!

Alot of little things I would correct, but that's usually the time I go overboard and stuff it up... one or two small corrections I think and that'll be it.

Cheers guys!
I did fix up a few things today, but am now calling this one DONE. Hard to photograph properly, but hope yas like the finished work!

Dziekuje Wojtku, and many thanks Andy, Jan and Aaron!

My mate is a big train fan so did a quick MÁV NOHAB label for his present. (alot smaller than in the pic)

Last edited:
Evan, I think you should have prints made of that painting, even if A3 laser prints. My local 'Mail Boxes Inc' can do a print from digital photo, for around £2. If you get some done, put me down for one!

Wow, thanks for the compliments guys!

My mate was here yesterday with his aunt - we had a great time! They both loved the castle painting (his aunt thought I'd bought it at first ), and Hirohiko loved the M61, though that was just a quick sketch.

Terry, can e-mail you the original photo of the finished painting if you like -if you can crop it and print it or whatever you're more than welcome!

Jan, will give the Gripen a go - Swedish or Hungarian?

Users who are viewing this thread