Some pics of inspiration

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IDF_soldier_and_KittyImage2.jpg

idf%20soldier%20davens.jpg

IDFDarfurFugee.jpg

6417639.jpg

Thanks, Njaco. I posted them, because the other one with the cat you've posted is also an IDF one.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 2139.jpg
    2139.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 305
  • 2192.jpg
    2192.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 314
  • end2te9.jpg
    end2te9.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 319
  • germansorrowargentan194ao3.jpg
    germansorrowargentan194ao3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 297
  • ww2960wae59.jpg
    ww2960wae59.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 346

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 328
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 334
This is the second time I look through this thread and once again I feel moved and thankful to those who paid the ultimate price for our freedoms :salute: ....I also feel unmeasurable hate against the bastards who are responsible for this...

War memorials of all eras shake me up. When I was in Arnhem (Oosterbeek) I couldn't help but stand there and just stare at the graves lined up in front of me. When walking through the rows and looking at the ages (mostly around my age) I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be here ... and I always feel ashamed that I will never serve my country (hearing prevented me joining the Royal Navy). I keep thinking of trying again for the RAF, or Regiment Reserve (like my brother). The worst sights were those graves with "Died: War in Europe 1939 - 1945" ... they didn't know who he was, how he died or even when. I'll never forget any of those who wear a uniform and fight for their country...

r171308_643909.jpg

afghanistan.jpg

troops.gif

british_iraq.jpg

wirq115.jpg

260-basra_800.standalone.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

A little British touch to the thread.

605px-Airborne_grave,_Arnhem_1945.jpg

Arnhem, '45.

For every soldier that get wounded or fall in the line duty, to defend freedom, the freedom that so many take for granted and misuse every single day, in all the four corners of the world, a small piece of me hurt or die inside of me. I'll never know their names, I'll never feel their suffering OR the pain of their families, due to the loss of a loved one, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND the waste of a human life of someone that's FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD in this evil world. Still there are those that oppose all this, oppose to those that fight for THEIR freedom, a freedom that they EXCPECT to wake up to every morning, every morning after a night of pleasant sleep in their own comfortable bed in their safety of their own homes, never ever giving a single thought to the few terrified but yet brave that sleep under hostile skies, a night when yet another one might have lost their for their peace and securety in their own homes....
For every one that dies there'll be more stepping up to lift their fallen comrades arms and carry on the fight, not only for freedom itself, but also for the respect and for the honor of serving the cause of the greater good..

I'm one in that line!

Good will ALWAYS win!!

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Unfortunately, Britain does not feel the same as Army recruitment is banned from schools. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments everyone. Thanks Plan for the extra images. It is about whoever serves their country. Such as....

Attachments

• can4.jpg
    can4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 348
  • can3.jpg
    can3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 335
  • can2.jpg
    can2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 314
  • can1.jpg
    can1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 318
Well its time to bring my tribute to my country's fallen heroes...another died yesterday and I even couldn't find its name on the romanian news sites...I guess its more important what an idiot soccer player did with his wife...Anyway may they rest in peace...the same peace that they died to protect. :salute:

Attachments

• 6_misiune_de_patrulare_cu_echipaje_mixte_de_militari_din_B_32_I_si_militari_ai_B_151_I_pe_timpul_pre
    6_misiune_de_patrulare_cu_echipaje_mixte_de_militari_din_B_32_I_si_militari_ai_B_151_I_pe_timpul_pre
    38.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Arborarea_Drapelului_Romaniei_in_noua_tabara.jpg
    Arborarea_Drapelului_Romaniei_in_noua_tabara.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Garda_de_Onoare_a_Batalionului_811_Infanterie.jpg
    Garda_de_Onoare_a_Batalionului_811_Infanterie.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 296
  • 6_Onor_pentru_un_erou.jpg
    6_Onor_pentru_un_erou.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 295
  • 2_Lupii_Negri_pleaca_in_misiune.jpg
    2_Lupii_Negri_pleaca_in_misiune.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 4_Camarazi_romanai_americani_si_australieni_la_ceremonialul_dedicat_eroului_Grosaru.jpg
    4_Camarazi_romanai_americani_si_australieni_la_ceremonialul_dedicat_eroului_Grosaru.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 4_Ramas_bun_de_la_eroul_Ionut_Cosmin_Sandu_pe_aeroportul_din_Kandahar.sized.jpg
    4_Ramas_bun_de_la_eroul_Ionut_Cosmin_Sandu_pe_aeroportul_din_Kandahar.sized.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 01_G.jpg
    01_G.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back