Steve Irwin Killed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well you can easily see why they wouldn't but this day and age anything and all things are shown ..........

his wife is actually from Oregon in Eugene about 125 miles north of me.

the guy I think had a few brain cells jogged but loved the work he did till he died

Very very sad news :( I loved to watch his shows, just what you needed if you were having a bad day, watch him for a while and you were better already, such a lively spirit he was. But like some of you have mentioned, he was sometimes toying with his life, and if you keep on doing that things like this will most likely happen - despite this I was still shocked by the news however, cause I essentially considered the guy immortal, and then it was a stingray of all things ! These aren't even supposed to be capable of killing you ! (Reminds me of the Archilles tale)

I can't help but think of his family either, how they're feeling through all this, its truly heartbreaking :(

But to cut a long story short, he will be missed, by me as-well. May he rest in peace :salute:

Allison Johnson said:
I try my best. You don't get to be a skydiver without being a little wierd. :lol: :lol:

Ali
I'm with ya kid, that's something I've been waiting to do. I've flown on top of ejection seats, wouldn't have a clue what to do if I would of punched out!! :eeeeek:

PS: Fireball XL-5 was also the bomb! I play the ending theme on a CD when I fly!!!

I'm gonna borrow this if it's ok with you - just too funny!

Attachments

• STINGRAY.JPG
    STINGRAY.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 114
FLYBOYJ said:
I'm with ya kid, that's something I've been waiting to do. I've flown on top of ejection seats, wouldn't have a clue what to do if I would of punched out!! :eeeeek:

PS: Fireball XL-5 was also the bomb! I play the ending theme on a CD when I fly!!!
It's not the parachute ride it's the landing that's the tricky bit. I hear there is a tree magnet in a lot of ejector seat parachutes. :shock:

Ali :lol:

There is also the video of the event but it hasn't (and won't) be shown

i've heard the family have given permission for it to be shown as they feel it's what he would've wanted, in the same way the family have turned down the offer of a big official funeral.........

and similar to the picture, one of my friend's msn names- "Asked his favourite TV show as a kid Steve Irwin replied Thunderbirds, but Stingray always had a place in his heart"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back