SWEET!!..Size doesn't matter! or does it?

Did ya's check out that motor too?!! Full credit to you, Wayne, you did a bloody fantastic job!
 
Thanks Guys...

heres a few more...really gives you the size factor don't it!!!
 

Attachments

  • EII-137_In hand_9588.JPG
    EII-137_In hand_9588.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 143
  • EII-137_In hand_9597.JPG
    EII-137_In hand_9597.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 143
Those last shots really put it in perspective, Wayne! I can't say enough what a beautiful job you did with it! You are a very talented man.
 
:shock: Wayne, you have made me embarrassed now.I'm not surre what I should admire more ,your hands or the Zero.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic job.............:D
 
Awsome..

thats why the call you Wayne LITTLE!


:lol:

.
 
Aw....cut it out you Guys...:oops:

Some more perspective on size... with my 1/32 Fw190A-5 this time....
 

Attachments

  • Zero_Fw190_9551.JPG
    Zero_Fw190_9551.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Zero_Fw190_9554.JPG
    Zero_Fw190_9554.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 121

Users who are viewing this thread

Back