SWEET!!..Size doesn't matter! or does it?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...not insane, maybe a little crazy...that's for sure!:)

some more for your pleasure....

Attachments

• Zero_EII-137_9539.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9539.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Zero_EII-137_9529.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9529.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Zero_EII-137_9536.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9536.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 91
Ok, how did you get those tiny, itsby-bitsy stripes on the props?!!!! Fantastic!

and I just noticed the numbers on the wheel legs! Wayne, thats great work!

Just caught onto this late due to work, but Wayne, that is magnificent !!!
Congratulations on a fantastic job! (And thanks for the tips too!) :D :D

Taking the model scale into consideration it's an excellent work Wayne.:D :thumbleft:

Are the similar kits of the scale offered?

With Wurger :)

What I want to know is how you did the aerial wire or rather what you used for something so fine. Stretched sprue?

It was stretched sprue, mate, got one piece real thin after a few tries and then carefully attached it with a tiny bead of super glue on the tail, then the aerial....
The pitot tube was basically the same but a small straight section nearer the end of the stretched sections.

Attachments

• Zero_EII-137_9542.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9542.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 86
  • Zero_EII-137_9544.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9544.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 87
Ok, how did you get those tiny, itsby-bitsy stripes on the props?!!!! Fantastic!

and I just noticed the numbers on the wheel legs! Wayne, thats great work!

here is the decal sheet, all the markings are supplied even the canopy frame but the paint I used didn't quite match so i masked it.

The Red prop markings and the undercarrige leg markings are SO tiny, they were surprisingly easy to apply but you nearly went cross-eyed trying to apply them to such asmall area...:shock:

Attachments

• Decal Sheet_9513.JPG
    Decal Sheet_9513.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 75
I'm with Heinz.:D

But as I understood you used for the antenna wire a stretched sprue , right?
It means you have had to stretch a piece of the frame of the model details over the flame.Wouldn't it be better to use an extracted thread from woman' tights?

I'm with Heinz.:D

But as I understood you used for the antenna wire a stretched sprue , right?
It means you have had to stretch a piece of the frame of the model details over the flame.Wouldn't it be bettere to use an extracted thread from woman' tights?

Thanks Guys!:)

Yep stretched sprue. Well mate thats a possibility I had never thought of , thanks for the tip. I've always used the stretched sprue method, I can usually get good thin lengths...hard to break some habits...:)

Attachments

• Zero_EII-137_9575.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9575.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Zero_EII-137_9581.JPG
    Zero_EII-137_9581.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back