Thanksgiving

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll still stick with BBQ Tri-tip, that ~T stuff is making me sick ............ :lol:

our T's Tim are brown as can be and they = Stupid with a capital S. they roam all over the hills and backcountry along with the stupid white tail / black tailed deer we have.

somehow Chris I thought you'd prove me right ...... 8)

anyone for tube steaks ?

LMAO.... Turkey turkey turkey, oh my lovely, sweet white meated goobler how I love thee....

We're doin the meal here, Ill be cookin the main stuff, Becca will be on desserts and KP.... Traditional gimmick here as well, no Rib, just Gobbler meat....

Heres to all my buddies here; Cheers Brothers on a hearty and healthy meal...

screw the feathered beast ......... :D

I don't know Tim........ think Orygun ~ T's are borne with some sort of non-immunal deficientcy that is passed on through generic's, this is actually one reason why I do not indulge in the other white meat. My family loves taunting me with the gravy taters and turkey puke guk every year. ah but I have my way when it comes to the Christmas meal's main course

This one ir for Erich;)
Don't throw that birds carcass away either. After the Carnavores you invited over are done gobbling (Pun intended) up the choice pieces of meat throw them leftover bones and carcass in a pot and make some Turkey soup!!!!
Crap, I need to get away from this thread for a while, I for one love Roast Turkey!!!

STOP IT PLEASE !! that soup you call it is one of my inlaws favs.........arg ~~

dang hope the weather is good for Thursday's bike ride late afternoon once everyone implodes after the great feast

I think the best part of Thanksgiving for me is the memories of when I was a kid, and the whole fam-damily would converge on my folk's place.

All the smells of the bird, bread and fixin's drifting in from the kitchen and the men sitting in the living room watching the game and hurling insults at each other in between plays...of course, you can't have three generations of combat vets from various branches of the service in the same room for any length of time without that. I think it's an old unwritten rule or something.

Then Grandmother would pop her head around the corner, and all the guys would get silent while look like sheep-killin' dogs...and she never said a word...lol

These days, I don't have nearly as much family, so Thanksgiving for me is usually visiting a friend's or something. I still have a lot to be thankful for, so I can't complain!

I hope everyone has a good and safe Thanksgiving!

Wow everyone is having a huge meal! Just four dishes here: roast lamb, green bean casserole, stuffing, and cherry pie. Happy holidays to all!

up the choice pieces of meat throw them leftover bones and carcass in a pot and make some Turkey soup!!!!
QUOTE]

Oh yeah, forgot that one. Remember to toss in pasta with the Turkey Soup. Adds to it as TS can be a tad thin.

Another one is the Ham Bone. Do the same thing. Toss in some beans (white), celery, onions, spuds and you are on you way to a great ham bone soup.

Cleans ya' out too! Jeez, my mother made it when we were kids and after the family ate it, the house sounded like a brass band tuning up. Farting all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back