The difference between Italians and Europeans... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol::lol:
Yep, I can relate to much of it as its common in Serbia too, especially when driving (and parking), bureaucracy and politics are concerned. Seems that Italians are not that unique after all...

Last edited:
This video is maybe partly true..

But then:

- All Germans are obtuses..
- All English are snobs..
- All Americans are fats..

No, I'm sorry..But I don't believe in fallacies.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This video is maybe partly true..

But then:

- All Germans are obtuses..
- All English are snobs..
- All Americans are fats..

No, I'm sorry..But I don't believe in fallacies.. :rolleyes:

See there you go, why are you taking it too serious. It was all in fun.

I knew somebody would not see the humor in it...

I guess we will have to instate a rule that states no more fun on the forums...:rolleyes:

I know..I know..:)
Don't worry!! :)

But I want to make the point because, often, italians are even: mafia, pizza, spaghetti, mandolino, etc.. :cry:

And that it isn't true..

All right..Enjoy!! :D

Cheers, Daniele. :)

You have to admit though that the Italian drivers are pretty crazy! :lol:

Me and my wife have been to Italy many times and we are always scared for our lives (I used to think the Germans were crazy drivers until I went to Italy). In Rome, two lane roads easily become 4 lane roads with the sidewalks. I almost got hit while walking on a sidewalk! :lol:

Brilliant! Six of the happiest months of my life were spent as a student in Florence and I recognise so much of this!

You have to admit though that the Italian drivers are pretty crazy! :lol:

Me and my wife have been to Italy many times and we are always scared for our lives (I used to think the Germans were crazy drivers until I went to Italy). In Rome, two lane roads easily become 4 lane roads with the sidewalks. I almost got hit while walking on a sidewalk! :lol:

They are crazy when driving but because they know it and because they don´t follow any rules the are very careful even if they have a green light... It´s very rare to see some car accident there. I´m very often there every year and have to say I feel safer there than here.

Poland is the most dangerous land for diving for me. When you go there, try to keep speed limits in or out of the town. You´ll be the one and only and looking like a fool there.

But I want to make the point because, often, italians are even: mafia, pizza, spaghetti, mandolino, etc.. :cry:

And that it isn't true..
Oh, cheer up, we Dutch eat cheese, grow tulips and according to the foreigners I should walk on wooden shoes :lol: Oh and I forgot that there's a hooker bar on every corner of the street of course, not to mention the fact that I should be stoned all the time as drugs are free here in this country.. right? ... :lol:

BTW Adler, I believe one of our Italian members posted this last year already. The traffic is absolutely true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back