The Group Build Participants Icon Thread.... (1 Viewer)

I do appologize Mates. Unfortunately I shall have to remove icons from all participants who haven't finished models yet. I was reminded that these icons can be added to all of you who finished models at 75% and more only. Sorry for the mess agin.:oops:

W~
 
:)
 
I do appologize Mates. Unfortunately I shall have to remove icons from all participants who haven't finished models yet. I was reminded that these icons can be added to all of you who finished models at 75% and more only. Sorry for the mess agin.:oops:

W~

Well, I certainly am glad I managed to finish before the dredging of my guts!!!!! Thanks for the icon, I feel like a real member now.... Bill
 
I do appologize Mates. Unfortunately I shall have to remove icons from all participants who haven't finished models yet. I was reminded that these icons can be added to all of you who finished models at 75% and more only. Sorry for the mess agin.:oops:

W~

No problem Wojtek. No way I should have earned the medal on that one so I deserve to be stripped of rank!
 
Well, I certainly am glad I managed to finish before the dredging of my guts!!!!! Thanks for the icon, I feel like a real member now.... Bill

Welcome to the merry band of those in search of a shrubbery.
 
Ah well, I'd better keep searching. (Sound of coconut shells fading in the distance)
 
We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm!
 
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
 
"How do you know he's a King?"
"He's not covered in sh*t !"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back