The Group Build Participants Icon Thread....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you think maybe something like this? Maybe someone can jazz it up with good fonts or something. Just an idea.

Attachments

• build100.jpg
    build100.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 46
Ribbons are a bigger pain in the ass, as I have to make up the go to page for the link, with explanations on what each ribbon means....

The way Chris did it and I tweaked is self explanatory... I like it that way, less work for ol' Dan....

Ill change my siggy to it....

Yeah, I have the original planes so I can resize and sharpen them so they don't look so blurred. Do you have a star I could use? Work tommorrow then off for 2 days so I can play with them however you like. If you want to change them too, I just grabbed a quick few profiles off the net - unless Clave would be so kind.....:)

Doesnt really change the quotes under the siggy Jan, just adds to them....

Im not sure what u regular embers have, but my siggy can consist of up to 500 characters....

As far as what we do when we get alot of them, they can be combined into one pic and psted that way, as I did on the screen shot up above... It can go all the way across the bottom of our sigs....

After that, something else will have to b devised I suppose, but thats a year and a half away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back