The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope....lazy git today actually.....no wait...I've done a load of washing..!

TPBM would love to have their own racetrack.
 
yup, where not one entry car is worth more than $2000. makes it interesting and just like old times.

TPBM has to work on their car.
 
Nope, just woke up.

TPBM has a big day planned.
 
Quite simple, Chris. My TV will not be on, I will not be watching the
Super Bowl. Don't like football....

TPBM will have a big super bowl party....

Charles
 
Only in my mind...."Eagles up 53 to 2, #5 going deep, deep...wait, thats right, its the Pats and who else?" Won't matter. Found a job for my kids tommorrow and I'm gonna teach them about capitalism and banking. :)

TPBM will be drinking black tea with scones and have a Summer Rain candle lit, listening to Nat King Cole at 6:30 (EST) tommorrow evening.
 
Wow. Your exactly right! How did you do that. I will be drinking black coors tea with scone nachos. My summer rain ceiling fan light will be lit and I'll be listening to Nat King John Madden Cole.

Your GOOD!!!!

TPBM things Njaco is a nut!
 
nup sorry mate.


TPBM has monday off...
 
My wife and Princess Di share the same last name (Spencer) and we have
found that they are umteenth cousins.... twice removed.

TPBM likes to walk in the rain..

Charles
 
Sure does, as long it's not too hard a wind....:lol:

TPBM remembers the Hardy Boys' TV series....
 
Nope....sorry.

TPBM remembers those crazy show cars from the 60's and 70's...with Boot Hill Express.....
csc_boothill_express.jpg


and Lil' Coffin being two of them....
lil_coffin_front.jpg
 
One of my customers has one, i'll try to get pics of it. i think it was on the munsters show


TPBM thought the Lilly was hot on the munsters
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back