The Thundering 8th (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Apr 12, 2009
New Independent Film with an All-Star cast.

We would like to let all fellow aviation enthusiasts know that the brand new WWII air combat feature film, "The Thundering 8th" has just been released on a Special 2 DVD disc set. It is available only through Amazon.com or at Popcorn Pictures.

Tell us what you think of this film.

Oh, BTW - I sprinkle popcorn kernels in the crotch of my underwear!

Dumb A** read the rules, I am so full of meds right now I don't give a .........

bye bye

thanks guys, it is a day to day thing, I am leaving shortly for a week to get my life back on track, my individual escape if you will

Why don't you drop by the ranch on your way out or back and we can sit out with a single malt and a cigar or some good red wine and reflect on life its'ownself..

Bill my work is done till Mid May I just may contact you when I get back so we can sit and contemplate the 355th fg/JG 301 and other interesting stuff. am going in the opposite direction to higher altitudes to clean myself out as it has worked many times before, but surely I will be in touch, and appreciate the kind offer long overdue on my part to get together and brain storm and we can finalize the skins for the vid on par with the JG 53 mounts

E ~ I'll be in touch and thanks for the "summer e-mail" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back