THE UPDATED FUTURE GROUP BUILDS POLL.... (1 Viewer)

The Next 5 Group Builds Should Be???

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I see, Chris. In that case and as long as VVS GB is not being canceled but only postponed a bit I'm OK with Nightfighters GB. Otherwise I vote for VVS GB.

Last edited:
I'd rather have Nightfighters than Vojenno Vosudshnye- Sily (thanks Igor - I remember now!), as I kow sod all about VV-S apart from 'modern' stuff! But, the idea of VV-S as part of a 'Winter' theme - air and land - sounds good.

Then maybe NF first fallowed by one "general" Eastern front 1941-1945 GB including both VVS and other air forces, but not necesserally limited to the winter period only... Think we might need another Future GB Pool...

Last edited:
Then maybe NF first fallowed by one "general" Eastern front 1941-1945 GB including both VVS and other air forces, but not necesserally limited to the winter period only... Think we might need another Future GB Pool...

I like that idea - actually both ideas. I think we need a general eastern front GB. :) And a new poll wouldn't hurt either. :)

U guys ever read my posts lol??? I said that exact thing like 3 times already....

I will start up a new thread tonight for recommendations for entries for the Poll to follow...

As far as switchin up the Build, yes, we'd just move the VVS back alittle bit, as it should have been Nightfighters to begin with....

I vote that the the 8th Build should be Commonwealth/Nightfighters from Nov 1st, 2010- Feb 28th, 2011 and the VVS Build gets combined/split into the 9th Build along with Eastern Front (41-45), which would start Feb 1st, 2011-June 31st....

Everyone on board with that proposal??? The NEW and IMPROVED Group Build Listing looks like this if approved:

Feb 1st-May 31st - D Day/Invasion Stripes
May 1st-Aug 30th - Cold War/Armor at Kursk Split Build
Aug 1st-Nov 30th - BoB
Nov 1st, 2010-Feb 28th, 2011 - Commonwealth/Night Fighters Split Build
Feb 1st-May 31st - VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 Split Build

Last edited:
Looks good to me Dan. Still not clear on what's involved in the 'Commonwealth' bit though. As for Korea, I suppose, for now at least, that could come under the 'Cold War' banner - just itching to do my Sea Fury, having started the first tiny part about 15 years ago!!!

U guys ever read my posts lol??? I said that exact thing like 3 times already....

I will start up a new thread tonight for recommendations for entries for the Poll to follow...

As far as switchin up the Build, yes, we'd just move the VVS back alittle bit, as it should have been Nightfighters to begin with....

I vote that the the 8th Build should be Commonwealth/Nightfighters from Nov 1st, 2010- Feb 28th, 2011 and the VVS Build gets combined/split into the 9th Build along with Eastern Front (41-45), which would start Feb 1st, 2011-June 31st....

Everyone on board with that proposal??? The NEW and IMPROVED Group Build Listing looks like this if approved:

Feb 1st-May 31st - D Day/Invasion Stripes
May 1st-Aug 30th - Cold War/Armor at Kursk Split Build
Aug 1st-Nov 30th - BoB
Nov 1st, 2010-Feb 28th, 2011 - Commonwealth/Night Fighters Split Build
Feb 1st-May 31st - VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 Split Build

:) I tried ta tell dem! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back