The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shake and bake!

I just went outside to take a look. To the east of me, the fire is getting ready to crest the mountain. In the early morning light, it looks like a volcano. Starting to get windy, could be a rough day.

Evans, I have the feeling that even during this rainy season, we will have lots of nasty fires. All the rains from last year gave us lots of brush, and now its just fuel for fires.

Twitch said:
Sorry for others' bad weather but in the City of the Angels today it will be 78?° farenheit sunny and mild! Ahhhh!

What makes you think winter weather is bad weather. I love the 4 seasons and today was a great day. We had about -1 C and 39cm of Snow in just a couple of hours.

19 F and white, with a slight breeze so ............. 8) almost time for the shades this morn as the sun awakens. I luv this time of year. now all I need is my wife to run through the backyard naked and then my day will be set.....

Pisis spring is around the corner. be glad you do not live in Alask when the spring melt hits.........yikes nothing but a river of mud to wade through and I will gladly take snow and ice any day to that.

Eric no joy this morn, she just looked at me "what did you say ?" and off to work with a strange look towards me ........ 8)

Its been -36 to -38 last two days very windy and snow. Here is a pic of my dog and a snow drift from the snow fall and drifting.

Attachments

• spa0126_158.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread