The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Texas is enjoying sleet and a little snow with more to come. Temps
are in the -2 C with windchill at -8 C.....I LOVE it! It will be 40 C again
soon enough....

snowing but I see some blue up above, should be a slick dick tonight with many mis-haps again with those unfortunates falling into the river 28F and dropping

Today it was 11 C and sunny but by mid afternoon the clouds started rolling in. Another Orcan (a winter storm similiar to a Hurricane from the N. Altantic just not as bad with winds about 120kmh) is going to hit land fall here in Germany. 2nd time in about a week and half.

so Chris you are getting the wind from the north then ? man the German coast must be blown off the map.

well after fighting ice which refroze last night the sun is starting to shine but side roads are an ice cube. Folk locally have gotten smart and are driving about 15 mph even downtown where the roads are clear due to all the deaths and counter productive driving flying into ditches and the many rollovers ..... 28F and balmy

Chris, I am sending 2 feet of snow your way soon ........ !

my will shall be accomplished ! ............. well ah maybe ..... 8)

sun is out and the white stuff is melting at a fast rate. My 1 ton sits out in the cold shivering ........ covered in big green tarps

Still cool here, about 52F. Small chance of rain. Went to play golf on Monday, the greens were frozen! Putting was like pin ball. Didn't know where the ball is going (that's not unusal though). No wind and after the third hole it was quite pleasant.

in the snow ? that would be fun, especially if the German dolls are dressed up in fur lined bikini's

snow is coming ......... as we thaw out

Well looks like the storm will not hit land here on the German North Sea Coast until early tomorrow. It is going to be a bad one though. Winds predicted up as high as 200kmh and up to 50 liters of rain per square meter. We have warnings going across the TV telling people not to be out on the streets and warning of floods and high winds and rain.

Certainly not as bad as a typical hurricane but 200kmh (aprox. 120mph) winds can do some damage.

that sounds totally insane, though have experienced cold high winds of course in the mountains, in fact we have a little 20mph one going now from the east over the ice/snow .... yippee ....
xpb_zitter.gif

I'm setting off for work in a minute, and this is my weather:

Thursday 17 January WEATHER WARNING Damaging winds gusting 60 to 70mph and in exposed places to 80mph will cause disruption to transport across much of the UK today. Winds will ease later in the evening. Additionally a period of snow may cause problems for travellers temporarily in northern England and over Central and Northern Scotland. Valid until 1800GMT.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back