The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a Santa Ana wind condition right now.

Real bad....... wind gusts up to 40mph...... temp is rising probably in the 70's right now and the humidity is "zero".

Theres a fire going on somewhere.... maybe Chino Hills. We can smell the smoke and see the ash's in the air. Looks like a huge smog bank to the north of me.

I saw a few minutes ago the city fire engines dispersing throughout the city in case of a fire and they need to save a minute or two responding.

sounds like an El Nina to me for Europe though I do not think you get those silly off shore currents ? we are suppose to be high and dry with Cali getting a dump load of rain this winter...........that surely hasn't happened, so the weather heathens are all screwed up with their projctions.

fog, low cloud deck 35F, dark and gloomy ........... where is the headless horseman ? this weather is very depressing after 2 weeks or so

I'm about ready to screw work and get out of this cabin of a house and ride 60 miles on the bike

Rippin it up !

80F yesterday. Had a great day playing golf (lousy game, though). Today is supposed to be in the 80s again. Gotta do some yard work. Ah, Southern California.

it's SNOWING hard ............ and is it gorgeous. I am sending this cold front to Germany !

now to try and brave the elements on my road bike in the buff :shock:

We need it Erich. Today it was 13 C and sunny. The clouds came in later in the afternoon and now we are having a "winter" storm. If you can call it that. The temp is 5 C and raining. But the winds sucks. We are having winds at 120km/h right now. Trees are falling, a Truck up north got almost blown off of a bridge. People have been advised to stay indoors and deffinatly not drive through forests.

I just want winter....snow...

things are melting now but it is still snowing lightly. The weather sure has been a prime issue for the world this fall/winter so far. yours may still come even in March. we get a spring snap of 1-2 weeks in February on the norm and then BAM ! what the ............. wind and cold rain/sleet and snow. When it should be 70F by that time of the year it can be 35F and bizarre

Well here it is a disaster so far this year. Almost all the ski slopes in Germany, Austria and I think Switzerland as well but I am not sure about the Swiss ones are closed and at the point of going under because of no business this year because of snow. The Glaciers are melting at an alarming rate.

15 F, the streets are covered in ice

wonder how many accidents I will see and witness driving on the freeway: I-5 southbound and up into the mountains ......

nah it sucks when you are trying to de-ice your 1-ton Chevy. it is beautiful though, dropped down to 13 F now, clear, glistening but ice all over the streets. Ambulances/firetrucks going 90 mph with sirens blazing.......yikes. we had a skiff of snow last night and it melted off and then refroze to liquid blue

man I wish I had my 4 x 4 back instead of a small front wheel drive thing for these type of road conditions. Chris you'll get winter yet . . . ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back