Trackend.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HI guys
Its me again, sorry Ive been incomunnicardo, mixture of health, work and money probs has had me totally buried for a while I know a few of you were thinking I was literaly buried but im sorry to dissapoint you lot, Im still waddling around. Wayne sent me an e-mail which i have just found amoungst 200 i have not looked at yet and my old friend Roman gave me a bell on the blower the other day to tell me to get my arse on the site pronto.
So not wishing to suffer the wrath of him or get a sneaky whoop ass visit from Dan I thought id better look in on you guys.

OK heres the trackend news, I am still mucking about health wise and rattle like a drug store shelf im so full of bloody pills, I now also have 2 hearing aids and have to be accompanied when Im out in the field ( not with a violin just before one of you says it)
I have had two close calls job wise and I have got a reorganisation in april which dosent bode well, not so much as the possibility of job loss but HR are trying to reduce my redundancy payment from £35000 to £5000 as they are claiming I had a six week break in service 8 years ago so this I am having a real battle over.
Two of my relitives passed away my cousins wife died of BC she was 58 and my uncle Pete who was in the RAF in WW2, trained along side my other uncle (Dennis who did not survive the war) and ended up in the far east on ground crew passed away at 85.

The model I was building of the Spitfire is more or less at the stage i left it some months ago so I shall have to get restarted on that.
One thing that was enjoyable was just before my problem period I managed a visit to RAF/USAF Lakenheath so I shall post a few snaps soon. I even managed a picture of the antenna array that I believe our freind Eric used to ply his trade under during his airforce days posting in the UK.
I'll get back on line asap but I still have a few things to sort out
Speak to you soon guys and thanks for your concern I have missed you all apart from Les aka Dan of course the old reprobate (hows married life mate hope shes keeping you in line)

Anyhow nice to see the crews still around hope everything is ok with you also Chris, and Joe is doing alright after his sad time

cheers for now
lee the pill popper (man i can see pink elephants crazzeee):onlyamother:

Thanks for updating us on what's going on with you, Lee. Sorry to hear about your tribulations. Oy, sometimes life hands us some crappy cards. I hope that things get better for you real soon. I miss seeing you around here.

Well damn Lee, nice to see u back Brother, its been awhile... Glad to see ur getting on, sorry to hear about the difficulties tho... Losing the loved ones is tough man, my condolences to u and ur family...

As far as ur health goes, well, all I can say is u better get fu*kin better or I WILL come over there and beat u with my wifes slightly rotten Herring...

I was supposed to get her a new one for Christmas, but dammit the diamonds sucked up all my cash...

Hi Lee!
Thx for your message. Wish I had more money to come to see you again this year during FL 2010 but my wife is on maternity leave so I gotta keep my family running and growing. Hope to see you in 1 or 2 years again...with my wife for sure.
Will never 4get your help 2 years ago...
Hey, keep us informed!
Keep my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back