Type 99 Ki 48 Sokei ''Lily'' (1/48 AZ models)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gbr-22

Airman 1st Class
Apr 17, 2010
Hi eveyone in the forum!
My next project is about the Type 99 Ki-48 "Sokei". The kit comes from 1/48 AZ models with thick plastic, wrong nose shape and no detailing except for a styrene Nakajima Sakae set. Therefore it's recommended only to those who want to add a lot of scratchwork detailing and definitely not to beginners.
Starting with the cockpit apart from the other details I also made the type 89 dual mount MG which I find very attractive, from a modeller's perspective of course!My best wishes for Christmas to all !
Cheers,
Panagiotis.

Good to see you around here again amigo Panagiotis.

Congratulations for the work shown so far.
What a way to use the scratch !!

Saludos cordiales.
Luis Carlos
SANCER

Thank you all gentlemen for your comments! I'm glad that I can share my new project with you once again!

Panagiotis, your work never seizes to amaze me...
Incredible dtail and scratchbuilding...
Thanks for sharing your superb work!
I watch and learn!

Thank you all gents for your kind replies!
I've gone further on and I sscratched the nose frame.Well, actually I made two, the second being better than the first as is always the case with our hobby!. Then I put a lot of effort to make the starboard engine firewall.Finally I gave the tyres the groove type they were in the real Lily. That's allfor now guys!Thanks a lot for looking at the photos!
Cheers,
Panagiotis.

(the Greek means 'ready'!)

Users who are viewing this thread