Udo Corde, Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 of 9.(Eis.)/KG 3...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have a embarrassing confession to make.....:oops: :lol:

DSCF0011-12.jpg

The C-6 has been washed and is now drying...

Eerrmmm.....not mine!

I'll be using this thread to build Udo's C-6 Zerstörer. Would it be possible to so and move it to it's proper location and rename the thread to:

Udo Corde, Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 of 9.(Eis.)/KG 3...

I'll still be using it for other zerstörer crates as well.....mainly Ju 88's and occasional questions about Me 110's etc....

I was thinking the whole thread Wojtek. Otherwise I'd just get confused and lost....not that hard actually! :oops: :lol:
Would it be possible to do that, move the whole thread to "Start to Finish Builds" and rename the whole thing from "Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer?" to "Udo Corde, Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 of 9.(Eis.)/KG 3..."?

I can merge the thread with the new empty one you can start in "Start to Finish Builds" with the title you want.

Well, as thread says chaps, I'm going to build Udo Cordes Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 from 9.(Eis.)/KG 3, using Dragon's 1/48 kit. The kit has been washed and is now drying.....8) :D
I also merged my "Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer?" into this thread.....

Attachments

• CordesUdo-KCA071.jpg
    CordesUdo-KCA071.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 128
Sometimes manufacturers use a kind of mineral oil to make easier taking frames out from moulds.So there is a need to wash all parts with warm water and soap or a couple drops of a liquid for dish washing.It makes you sure that a glue you are going to use can stick all parts together properly.What is more a model should be wash before the painting is started.The reason you know I'm sure.

Good answer Wojtek...! :thumbright:

Here's what I had to deal with earlier today, ejector pin marks.... :(

DSCF0010-8.jpg

DSCF0007-14.jpg

DSCF0006-16.jpg

Did my best to try and use putty, which didn't work as good as hoped.
So, away to look for some other suitable material to sand it down with or ANYTHING...! :lol:

Found some dry sanding paper which I used instead with slightly better effect.
Somewhat happy with the result, I glued it all together and painted it all....happy times!
(Or so I thought!)
Not realizing until it all was done that I had used the wrong pilot seat! :oops:
You see, the instructions shows the last seat above as pilot seat S4, which is marked as not to
be used in this C-6 version...fooled me!
Anyhoo, removed the seat I did and replaced it with....

DSCF0012-12.jpg

......this one, quite the difference, right? Luckily though, this seat didn't have any ejector pin marks. :D

DSCF0011-13.jpg

Still a bit to do with some detail here...

DSCF0013-7.jpg

I want my instrument panel decals...! :( Oh well.....do some more later. :lol:

cockpit console is coming out nice J ~

wish I could help you with full camo details as I am still looking for a full on side profile view in photos and profile.

Wayne I will hold off on the <LW # 3>, thanks for the offer, I have so much stuff sitting that needs my attention knowing me I would probably loose the issue in the madness ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back