Udo Corde, Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 of 9.(Eis.)/KG 3...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking very good Jan. Bl**dy stupid place to put ejector pins though! If you need to get rid of these, try filling with the varnish and talc mix, then sand with Wojtek's tool.

In UK it is a problem because there is the Prime Meridian running across Greenwich observatory.All depends on where Jan lives.:lol:

D*mn right Wojtek! :lol: Doing the decaling on the '219 as I write this....not many decals coming with that kit....:lol:

Did a wee bit more and a bit of test fitting today...

DSCF0002-29.jpg

DSCF0006-18.jpg

One question about the radio unit (I think) though.... Is there any more colours going on, like red, yellow, white, blue?

DSCF0003-27.jpg

Nice work Jan. Far as I've seen, the only colours on the radio equipment were black knobs and switches, with some white lettering, as shown in those pics I posted for the nightfighters etc a few weeks back. It's basically the same kit as in the JU88 that Guttorm is restoring, so if you have a look at the pics he posted showing the radios, you should be virtually spot on.

Now then Jan, do you think you can paint those small white numbers, on the transmitter and the receiver? I'll get you a double if you can!!
PS, but they'll have to be readable, and in scale!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back