v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

heavies... with two "engines" as a bonus ;)
0101a.jpg
0102.jpg
0103a.jpg
0103b.jpg
0103c.jpg
0103d.jpg
0103d1.jpg
0103d2.jpg
0103e.jpg
1006.jpg

Last edited:
It's a rather rare and unusual formation, with the RAF BBMF Lanc in formation with B-17G "Sally B", owned by Sally Ellingboe, and based at Duxford.
The only other time I know when the BBMF Lanc flew with a civilian owned and operated aircraft was back in 2014, when the CWH Lanc came over from Canada, and the pair toured the UK. ( pic below, taken at Little Gransden.)

LG 166.jpg

It's a rather rare and unusual formation, with the RAF BBMF Lanc in formation with B-17G "Sally B", owned by Sally Ellingboe, and based at Duxford.
The only other time I know when the BBMF Lanc flew with a civilian owned and operated aircraft was back in 2014, when the CWH Lanc came over from Canada, and the pair toured the UK. ( pic below, taken at Little Gransden.)

View attachment 738956
now that was a great day !

View attachment 738956
I would venture to say if one posts flying shots, such as yours, in this thread, he must also post the obligatory follow on beauty shots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back