Well Done NJACO! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
With the thread that NCAJO has ably handled the past two and a half years "This day in the war in Europe 65 years ago" now about to finish, I would like to be the first to thank him for an outstanding effort he has done for all of us.

I first started the thread as a complementary effort for my Pacific thread. But after a year, It was just too much work to do both. NJACO enthusiastically offered to do it and took up the challenge and continued the day to day postings.

As such, let me say;

WELL DONE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

8)

Thanks guys. It was a personal project that led me to this forum almost 4 years ago and when I found that Sys was doing the thread I had to join, using what I had collected. Its been absolute fun and I'm kinda proud that when you search for something similar on the web, you will not find anything as comprehensive as both the ETO and PTO threads anywhere. I loved doing them.

And Marcel, we haven't forgotton. Just figuring out a proper way to present. In July I will be starting a Day-by-Day of the Battle of Britain and then.........who knows!

Appreciate everything. And don't forget Sys who started this whole thing!

Thanks guys. It was a personal project that led me to this forum almost 4 years ago and when I found that Sys was doing the thread I had to join, using what I had collected. Its been absolute fun and I'm kinda proud that when you search for something similar on the web, you will not find anything as comprehensive as both the ETO and PTO threads anywhere. I loved doing them.

And Marcel, we haven't forgotton. Just figuring out a proper way to present. In July I will be starting a Day-by-Day of the Battle of Britain and then.........who knows!

Appreciate everything. And don't forget Sys who started this whole thing!
May 10th it'll be 70 years since the Germans invaded my country. I was thinking of doing a small 5-days version then about that to commemorate, but don't know if I have the time. we'll see.

"We covered that in the ETO thread. Kinda mixed with everything but its there."
Yes indeed!

What I had been thinking of, was something along the lines of a dedicated timeline from the Italian campaigns in NA to the routing of the German forces around the northern coasts of the Med (where the ETO and MTO meet)...but that would be pretty much redundant, so I'll retract my MTO suggestion! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back