Western Canadian Regional Model Contest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Migrant

Senior Airman
Aug 7, 2008
Calgary AB
WCRMC10.jpg

More info on the Contest Website.

You should definitely enter it, Andy. It's a good show, lots of models and a high standard, and lots to look at besides the models. They'll be firing up at least one of the Lanc engines during the day. And be sure to introduce yourself :)

Well, I'm happy (and somewhat suprised) to say that I did rather well at this show today. I entered my Hellcat Mk 1 and Me-262 A-2 and took silver and gold in their respective categories! I debated whether or not to bring my 262 but turned out to be a good decision.

Apologies for the quality of the pics - should have brought my tripod.

Attachments

• 100529 Silver Medal.jpg
    100529 Silver Medal.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 100529 Gold Medal.jpg
    100529 Gold Medal.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 220
I took a bunch of shots at this show and, with credit to Wayne for the idea, will begin posting some of the entries. There were quite a few and I didn't get them all. Once again, my apologies for the poor quality of the shots as I left my tripod at home.

First up, for Wayne and Dan, Hasegawa's 1/32 Gabreski P-47 which took a bronze medal. The likeness of the pilot figure to the real Gabreski is quite amazing.

Attachments

• 32nd Gabreski Tbolt 1.jpg
    32nd Gabreski Tbolt 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 32nd Gabreski Tbolt 2.jpg
    32nd Gabreski Tbolt 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back