What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wife wants to make shite spaghetti. Noodles, jarred sauce and some packaged turkey/chicken sausage with portobellow mushroom link sausages sliced up in it.

Wanted to take the unused pilot figure of my Tamiya 1/48 "F4U-1D with moto-tug" and put it in my old Academy 1/48 P-47D for a diorama... Well, the figure is too tall... The seat's "head" ends up at the level of the pilot's shoulders.

And I can't trim the figure as its right arm fits on the cockpit almost perfectly. Looks like this figure will only fit on Tamiya's Corsairs...

Attachments

• gallery_4.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 153
Worked too hard yesterday, so my stupid back's acting up today.
Strong painkillers work too well, I've slept something like 12-14 hours, and am totally bombed in the head. Hate it.

Bl**dy sore back! Kills me just coughing.....

I find the best solution is a couple of Valium which help to dull the pain and relax the muscles, take a rest and that usually does the trick. Sometimes a couple of Panadol are added to kill the pain, they also make me sleepy, which is not a bad thing either.

As for my day, to much gardening to do, shifting in mulch and no time for modelling.

Buck, just had something similar and it turned out the bands in my tire snapped. New tires and I was go to go.

My wife is completely disabled with M.S. I recently lost my job. Daughter is pregnant and unmarried. Cat had to be taken to the pound. Sometimes when I go down to the model room I have to just sit there for 15-20 minutes and let my mind clear enough so I won't ruin something but eventually I get there and BOY does it help to have that hobby, completely takes me away for as long as I can be down there.

Buck, just had something similar and it turned out the bands in my tire snapped. New tires and I was go to go.

New Brakes and Rotors are in, after several swearing sessions and two nasty bloody fingers. Disk brakes just shouldn't have been that hard, but they caused me agrrevation every step of the way. No more bouncy truck. Lots of rust under there though;(

couple stayed at the hotel last night everything free of charge as last time they were here they complained that the staff were not attentive enough and therefore the sevice wasnt up to standered.

well as they left this morning they complained the staff were too attentive and wouldnt leave them alone !!!!!

Tough Break hombre - just out of interest what was up with the Cat ? Would a pet not help give some comfort at this time ? (just wondering)

I used to really like my Cat but she died suddenly of a heart attack, and lacerated my Dad's hands in her death throws - so that was a particularly crap night in my life, and ended up sitting in Emergency Outpatient till 4 am waiting for the doctor to sew my Dad's hands

BTW I have no Health answers, but I find some of the stuff on this site useful - and no its not mine and the info is free to access www.watecure2.org You can email various people from the Testimonies section.

all the stencils and seriel number decals from my ICM spit just disintergrated, roundels worked fine but had to use decals from my Italeri kit to bodge together the JE J, the rest have had it

not sure what i'm gonna do for the group build now, just going to finish of as it is for now i think

Users who are viewing this thread