What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eh, I'm more annoyed at myself in this matter. I went to New York City yesterday on a school trip. I was in with a group of friends, two of them girls that I had a crush on. One of them, though, already has a boyfriend-long before I knew her. The other girl is not really looking for a boyfriend. I'm fine with that, there really good friends of mine, and I like spending time with them.
However, while with them in NYC, I kind of felt myself attracted to them. I mean, there were several instances when I thought about kissing them, but that would have been bad. To top it all off, on the way back to college, another friend of mine from our group sat next to the girl with the boyfriend on the way back. I was jealous because I wanted to sit next to her, but I did not ask her fast enough-I have a track record in having a bad sense of timing. I kind of hate myself right now, feel like I'm turning into an @sshole. My dad knows about this, and he told me I need to let go of this. He's right, and that's the solution, but I just can't. I dunno, I just wish that I was stronger than this.

Hmmm... As no one replied to this, I feel I must sit down, put on my "week-end psychologist" glasses and give you a piece of advice...

I always felt a girl with a boyfriend was a "no-go" situation. Don't even try to "go farther" with her. First, she might get pissed. And second, it saves a lot of trouble that you could get if ever the said boyfriend ever heard about it. You surely don't want to end this in a dark parking lot at 3:00AM, right ?

For the girl that is still single, if you do have a crush on her, then go for it. Just make sure the "sitting-next-to-her" experience doesn't happen again. If you wanna sit next to/kiss a girl you like, then do it. Don't ask for permission. It'll send a sub-conscient message that you lack of self-confidence. If you wanna kiss her, do it. If she doesn't want to, she won't miss the opportunity to tell it to you. After all, the worst you could get in this story is a slap across the face, right ?

But it is only my opinion...

lol...while that's a good idea on paper, here's where it starts to fall apart:
1. There's 7 of them
2. They are Pitbulls
3. I hate bleeding and strongly dislike the pain that usually accompanies the bleeding
4. She sleeps through thier constant barking (and the yapping of the puppies)

So the best course of action was to unleash the "can-O-horn" and not only does it get results, but you'd be completely amazed at just how freakin' loud that thing is at 3 a.m.

:evil4:
Broken ball point strings or ground glass in hamburger

Driving behind a woman today from Nørrebro/Frederiksberg to Valby, I was in a hurry because I needed to go see a guy at Valby Police Station who had some stuff for the museum, and he was about to go home for today...we were all driving on a narrow two-lane road w. cars parked in the road sides...she were driving with only about 40 km/h in a teeny tiny "practical city car", and mama here was right behind her in the Ford Focus Station car....*yahawwwwwwwwn*...and the cars in front of her drove with the max city speed limit of 50 km/h...frustrating...I ended up catching myself muttering in frustration: "Get MOVING, b*tch! Damn, SOME female drivers!!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She wasn't even using her cell phone/fixing her makeup/twiddling with the dials on the radio/driking coffee/doing anything that could distract her...ah well, maybe with the exception of driving! :lol:

Last edited:
Driving behind a woman today from Nørrebro/Frederiksberg to Valby, I was in a hurry because I needed to go see a guy at Valby Police Station who had some stuff for the museum, and he was about to go home for today...we were all driving on a narrow two-lane road w. cars parked in the road sides...she were driving with only about 40 km/h in a teeny tiny "practical city car", and mama here was right behind her in the Ford Focus Station car....*yahawwwwwwwwn*...and the cars in front of her drove with the max city speed limit of 50 km/h...frustrating...I ended up catching myself muttering in frustration: "Get MOVING, b*tch! Damn, SOME female drivers!!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She wasn't even using her cell phone/fixing her makeup/twiddling with the dials on the radio/driking coffee/doing anything that could distract her...ah well, maybe with the exception of driving! :lol:

This is the story of my life. That plus I think my truck has a emitter on it that makes all traffic lights turn to red as I approach them!!!

This is the story of my life. That plus I think my truck has a emitter on it that makes all traffic lights turn to red as I approach them!!!

The Focus seems to have an emitter that turns most traffic light green here...love it. ;)
On the downside it seems to attract all kinds of "eejit" drivers to the space in front of the car... :lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPovgCP5BU

*sings a slightly re-edited version*
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights,
No matter where they've been.

I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights,
But only when they're green.

She likes traffic lights.
She likes traffic lights,
No matter where they've been.

But only when they're green.

I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
That is what I said.

I Like traffic lights
I Like traffic lights
I Like traffic lights,
But not when they are red.

That is what she said.

But not when they are red.

I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights,
Although my name's not Bamber.

I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I-- Oh, God! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Last edited:
Eh, I'm more annoyed at myself in this matter. I went to New York City yesterday on a school trip. I was in with a group of friends, two of them girls that I had a crush on. One of them, though, already has a boyfriend-long before I knew her. The other girl is not really looking for a boyfriend. I'm fine with that, there really good friends of mine, and I like spending time with them.
However, while with them in NYC, I kind of felt myself attracted to them. I mean, there were several instances when I thought about kissing them, but that would have been bad. To top it all off, on the way back to college, another friend of mine from our group sat next to the girl with the boyfriend on the way back. I was jealous because I wanted to sit next to her, but I did not ask her fast enough-I have a track record in having a bad sense of timing. I kind of hate myself right now, feel like I'm turning into an @sshole. My dad knows about this, and he told me I need to let go of this. He's right, and that's the solution, but I just can't. I dunno, I just wish that I was stronger than this.

I know that feeling it burns right to the gonads. Be more assertive as others have said. You'd be shocked how many woman act when we conduct ourselves like arrogant Aholes. It's that bad boy thing they so desire to correct like the mommy syndrome they are afflicted with. If you get shot down, at least you have closure. This may sound simplistic, but when you are older these scenarios become much easier to ameliorate.

Bottomline... be direct and in her face with confidence. Not demanding of her, but confident of what you are asking her.

Now I have to go rub my wife's feet. Later.

Had just gotten Bing Crosby's Christmas song "Mele Kalikimaka" out of my head after a week and what did I hear during my luch hour? Mele Kalikimaka!!!! As Charlie Brown always says "Aaaaaarrrrrggggg"!!!!

Last edited:
lmao Maria...you seem to be having too much fun with that Ford of yours! :lol:

Like the snoopy avatar, too...maybe I'll have to post my Bugs avatar that I was using @ FB...

The crazy thing is that I'm discovering that I can have fun with a...*sobs* *gasp* CAR!!! :rofl:

Go with the Bugs avatar, it's cool! Please??? *fluttering eyelashes and big brown wet sentimental, begging puppy dog eyes* *giggle*

Had just gotten Bing Crosby's Christmas song "Mele Kalikimaka" out of my head after a week and what did I hear during my luch hour? Mele Kalikimaka!!!! As Charlie Brown always says "Aaaaaarrrrrggggg"!!!!

Damn, I follow you on that one, Bucksnort!
During the summer, danish singer Sys Bjerre has had a VERY annoying hit here in Denmark, called "Alle Mine Veninder" (All my girlfriends/female friends).
Last night while I was online, I had the tv running in the background, and WHAT suddenly sounded through my tiny living room???
An ad for Sys Bjerre's new album, together with a short video clip of "Alle Mine Veninder"!!!
AAAAAAAAARGH alright!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiHPo3_MwPQ

If you might think that it sounds just a wee bit like the "Slumdog Millionaire" song, "Ring Ring Ringa", you just might be right...anyway, both songs are incredibly annoying!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPi6w1TWBg

Last edited:
Forgot to take my Meds this morning and I now feel like crap this afternoon. Going to have to stick a post it note to my forehead to remind me to medicate in this morning.

Snow melted, temperature got above freezing - great, meant I could sort out the cooling problem on my car. Down side - after standing outside, on an incline, in the damp for around an hour, I now can hardly move and can't get comfortable due to pain! Bl**dy stupid RA.

While I would like to whine about my shitty health, I'll just say that I'm pissed I didn't put my safe's silica dehumidifier in the oven for a refresh. There. That's it.

Rush hour traffic after a major weekend snowstorm. How many people do you have to watch run red lights with thier cell phone pasted to thier ears before you can start throwing ice chunks and snowballs at them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back