What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what annoyed me today? hmmm...yeah here it is the change of schedule of my boyfriends work tomorrow...i just can't figure out why they have to have different schedule tomorrow just because their heads will have meeting...can't they have their meeting while their other employees do their own thing on the same schedule...and so with that a lot of things will be change, the launch out schedule with our friends our meet up after work and all...i am annoyed...really...

Don't ya just love it when you're driving and get cut off. You then put your hand indicating what are you doing and then get a window full of profanties. All at 10am in the morning and about 100m from your house.

Bloody morons.

P-L-E-A-S-E don't tell that there's A-N-O-T-H-E-R f*cking season starting on that sh*te, Ice bl**dy Road cr*ppy Truckers....it's a re-run, right? DO tell me they're recycle their bog roll.....that they're just turning the paper over, fold and dry their m*nky *sses again....! What the h*ll has that man*re to do with History, eh? Are the people just mincing around like f*nnies or headless bl**dy chicken that don't have doo-da what's going on, as long as they get their pay regurlarly they don't give a hairy donky's *ss what their showing.....

Having to walk with a R6000 console down the streets near the f*cking taxi ranks here in town because my mom promised me she would pick me up from work but she just screwed me over again. And I had to pay gas/petrol the other day and she does this, if I had the cash I would move out of this bull, but you can never stop to love them.

My friend bought himself a 80's model FIAT Uno and now he drives around like it is going out of fashion and gets on my nervs by waking me up early in the mornings and thinking it is such fun, I wish he would realize the price of petrol and stop driving me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread