What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Going to college, and doing nothing...wasting my fuel and time. I could have been sleeping !!

Waking up with me step mom asking for the crutches because my dad hurt his foot and can't walk, but he is like a little girl, I hope they have a thick injection needle they have to point towards him, that will teach him not to act like a fool.

Yeah, I had the same problem with tailgaters, I had one guy in a minivan honk his horn at me because he thought I took off from a stop sign to slow for his tastes, so in the end I flipped him off.

A good technique is to drop a gear then rest your left foot on the brake as you floor it. What annoyed me was putting out the rubbish only for it to be ripped open by gulls within 10 minutes. So I've just had to pick it up from all over the garden

My pay was very low this month and I do not even get half out of my pay. I can not go out anymore and do not have the money to put some fuel in the car. Everything went up now with our inflation rising and the idiots in the rest of the world screwing us together with our government.

hit the 4 way lights it acts the same as a brakelight or if you get really upset carry some ballbearings and drop them out the window and they tend to dissaude the tailgater

I had a F250 4X4 with a slide rear window and no tailgate. One time some bimbo was right on my bumber I couldn't even see hers. After tapping the brakes, she still didn't back off. So I opened the slider, took an empty glass soda bottle and halfway out the window made like I was gonna toss it on her. She backed right off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back