What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah.. Mon Ami: "Out of Uniform".... kinda loses something in the translation,
doesn't it ? The term "out of uniform" means not wearing what they have
on properly. But, an old salt like you knew that.... didn't you !

Charles

Ditto Matt and Alex! Can you do them for unfair dismissal?

Nope, Maryland is a "Right to Work" state, don't really need a reason. Spent the last two days decompressing and will start the search in the mroning.
Thank's for the good wishes.
Art in DC

Hi
My annoyance......
Was receiving an e mail from a peter ewbank ( of e bay fame ) accusing me of posting 'Bf109 manuals ' on depositfiles.com, and threatening to report me.
Mad really as I don't have a depositfiles account and hadn't posted the files.
Needless to say I won't be buying anything of his e bay shop.
Cheers
Jerry

Ah.. Mon Ami: "Out of Uniform".... kinda loses something in the translation,
doesn't it ? The term "out of uniform" means not wearing what they have
on properly. But, an old salt like you knew that.... didn't you !

Charles

Of course I knew, but you must admit you could read it that way and I just couldn't resist to comment on it :)

Not really Marcel. But your French... and your language is constrictive in its ability to properly express yourself.

:) Just kidding, Dude.
:lol:
Matt, you must keep your head straight when looking at a computerscreen. If you lie down, you'll confuse things. The french flag has vertical stripes when you keep your head straight up. :D

:lol:
Matt, you must keep your head straight when looking at a computerscreen. If you lie down, you'll confuse things. The french flag has vertical stripes when you keep your head straight up. :D

Touche'. Ignore me. I'm just another ignorant ameracan whose geography is limited to the local beer store, bakery and gas station.

To offset my U/14 teams win, my U/16 team were again outclassed by bigger and better opponents losing 24 - 102..:cry:
sadly they are fresh out of U/14 playing 15-16 year olds...but they're trying real hard and keeping their heads up!

Awwwwh... I wanted to correct a minor "flaw" in my old P-51's paint and I realized that the Tamiya gloss spray lacquer that I used to "seal" the decals didn't work too well... When I took the masking tape off, I ripped the decals from the plane. Like I didn't want to re-do all the paint job, I had to order new decals from Squadron.com.

Good thing that was the first (and last) time that I used Tamiya's lacquer. Before that, I always used Testor's flat spray lacquer... I will only use Testor's lacquers from now on.

(I know, it wasn't very smart from me to put masking tape on the decals in the first place, but hey, I thought that frigging lacquer would hold on !)

Oh, here is the decal set I ordered...

Attachments

• AN48739a.jpg
    AN48739a.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 121
Central heating broke down in my house, while outside it's around 0°C :(
I'll have to buy a new boiler quick, which isn't cheap.
Stay away from hi efficiency furnaces the break down a lot a cost a fortune to fix . My ingniter has gone 2 times in 3 years at $70 a pop . 3rd time I bought my own and installed it for $22.

Forced Air Gas you mean Pb? Sounds like your furnace is on its last leg. My last furnace lasted almost 20 years. Replaced the igniter once and the burners once. Now have dual fuel gas furnace and a heat pump.

A boiler! Holy cow, Marcel. What type fuel do you use for your "boiler"? Oil like here in the States?

Matt, I didn't know the exact english word for the heating unit in a Central heating system. I googled it and the word Boiler popped up. It's not exactly a boiler, it's heating device we call a "Ketel". It runs on methane.

Forced Air Gas you mean Pb? Sounds like your furnace is on its last leg. My last furnace lasted almost 20 years. Replaced the igniter once and the burners once. Now have dual fuel gas furnace and a heat pump.
Forced air gas it is but it's only 7 years old , the one it replaced was 40

I had to peer-edit someones paper, and it was a blatant "bash-Bush-because-everyone-else-is-doing-it" topic. Now, I can understand being reasonable about not liking the current leadership, but this person had reasons like "he looks dumb...".............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back