What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And lets not let this turn into a political bash people of the other side thread. You have idiotic morons on both sides, and quite frankly I'm tired of it. Take it to facebook!

And lets not let this turn into a political bash people of the other side thread. You have idiotic morons on both sides, and quite frankly I'm tired of it. Take it to facebook!
I don't like your reference to the eurocentric "left/right" binary. So 18th century. An enlightened person would recognize that political thought exists on a spectrum, with orthodoxy constantly shifting. What was yesterday's common courtesy is today's hate crime, and what is today's felony will be tomorrow's acceptable behavior. Everything is relative. Except relatives are just a social construct erected by the patriarchy.

Ok...

Woke up to no internet service after 2hours on the phone with 3:different levels of support and 8 "could you please power cycle your modem" requests I was finally told there was indeed an outage in my area and it would be restored soon. Posting now from my cell phone.

Users who are viewing this thread