What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Major upset stomach and massive cramps all night this past Sunday, missed work on monday. Started to feel better tues and weds. and then it struck again Weds. night. Feel a little under the weather still today.

There has been something going around here. Eyes hurt - actually hurt - feel rather groggy, and very loose bowel movements. I had it two weeks back and a friend had it last week.

There has been something going around here. Eyes hurt - actually hurt - feel rather groggy, and very loose bowel movements. I had it two weeks back and a friend had it last week.

I woke up with the usual flu symptoms, aches, pains, cough, and a migraine that is excruciatingly painful. Covid test is negative. By lunch time, I could not keep anything down. It feels like I'm pissing out both ends. I know, TMI…

Lazy bastards at work that spill a half a cup of coffee all over the floor and can't be bothered to clean it up so the rest of us don't slip on it!!!! Felt like sending a company-side e-mail chastising whomever it was, but then I look like the looney. God I'm sick of lazy people that leave it to the next guy to deal with it!!!!
Calgon, I mean Jack Daniels, take me away (for those of us old enough to remember those commercials).

Users who are viewing this thread