What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is what annoyed me yesterday, while working on the truck I had to pivot the passenger side mirror out of the way, as I was turning it the whole Mirror assembly snapped off and there is no way to fix it without replaceing the whole assembly!!! Duct Tape seems to be holding it for now.

Thats what annoyed me the other day building my Corsair

all the cuts ,temporarily used duct tape as a plaster

Duct tape has so many uses!

Duct tape has fixed many a problem over the years. I make sure I have a roll in my backpack, truck, and first aid kit. Never know when you have to duct tape a body part back together.

That's given me an idea! When I next see the postman, I'm going to duct tape his lower orifice so that it will not let anything pass!
Reason?
I waited in all day today for a parcel delivery, which Ii knew had been despatched on THURSDAY by first class parcel post.
B****y thing didn't arrive!

I know Terry

If that's one thing I really do hate is waiting for things espicially models to arrive ,and when you expect it on a day and doesn't turn up,frustrates the hell out of ya!

annoys you even more when you pay for something then it takes ages for the person/company to send you what you brought

Looks like our summer season will be rainy again this year. For F sakes, now there will be no nice babes on the beaches for another year!

To put the Cherry on the cake my step brother stole for the second time at a local mini market near my work and his explanation was he he was in the mood for two cokes and two chocolate bars. He is 14 and I have tried my best to support him in doing good things. Kids these days.

I was called a racist yesterday and almost ended up in the hospital.

This ****** has 3 pitbulls who have been loose all week attacking people. Went after the local cops last Saturday night and I had to grab the dog before the police shot it. Well, yesterday - a holiday - the dogs are loose again and me and the police are at his house. He's very angry, starts with the officer and almost gets tossed in jail. He goes and gets his dog. 15 minutes later he's at the shelter wanting his dog from Saturday night. Well, we're closed and he can get the dog on Tuesday. He don't like that. Next thing I know I'm going toe to toe with a 7'9" 350 lb dude who wants his dog. No punches but very close. For about 10 minutes every name in the book is thrown at me and I'm telling him no-can-do. Finally left. But I was so ramped up and pissed I took a long walk to cool off. **$%%$#@^!!!!!

All I can say is, he can tell it to the judge!

I got called a racist prick yesterday too

I was F**ked off ,I'm sick of people calling me racist

so what I dislike a culture for a number of different reasons to me thats fair enough for someone not to agree but for someone to not even understand where I'm coming from really is just asking for it

Njaco had the same problem but with a kid in my class and smaller then me...called me a racisist because we had a debate in class and he thought I just dont want Obama cause he is an African American.........All I said was that what happens if there is a Foreign affair and other countries aquire nuclear bombs.......he went to the principal and the principal said I wasn;t in trouble because the teacher would've stopped me if I had said anything racial so IT REALLY ANNOYED ME now he gives me a look all class.....ugh

Two MONTHS!!?? I think someone's pinched it mate! Were did you order it from, Canada, Stateside or elsewhere? Might be quicker from the UK.

Well, I found out why it took so long. The woman at the store thought it was in stock 3 weeks ago at their supplier in Texas, but it was actually in stock at the supplier's supplier in JAPAN. So that explains things. If she doesn't get it in her shipment on Friday she's going to do her investigating. This specific store just doesn't have any luck. They switched from a bad supplier to this one, and this one's not much better. Last time it was PE parts for a Swordfish. We got them like 4 months later, so much too late to actually use them. Neither has been her fault, but I won't be ordering stuff in anymore. I'll certainly buy stuff that's in stock, but not specially order anything in. Ebay from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread