What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You could always try one of the places I use. My local model shop, although quite good, is a bit restricted when it comes to kits etc that aren't from the 'main stream' manufacturers, and the really good shop is in Manchester, which is a pain to get to, even though it's only twenty miles away. So I've started using mainly Model Hobbies. Their web-site is illustrated with every product they do, and it shows the stock status. I don't know how UK prices would compare, in general, to Canada and the States, but it may be worth having a look for future reference. They ship worldwide, and their shipping rates are at cost. I normally get stuff the next day, unless a weekend gets in the way. This time, it was the Post Office who messed up.
Their web site is:- modelhobbies.co.uk

I will take a look! Thanks!

taking systemic Cancer meds right now, actually of yesterday, that crap really burns the face and my internals are in a frenzy, but at least I can see

I hate this S***

You have my deepest sympathy, Erich, I can understand what you are going through. Keep smiling, it does no harm, and I hope you get some relief soon.
Terry.

taking systemic Cancer meds right now, actually of yesterday, that crap really burns the face and my internals are in a frenzy, but at least I can see

I hate this S***

You will get through it mate I know you will. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Did not get a good night of sleep and I must go work.

Users who are viewing this thread