What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm kicking this thing right in the Ass..............thanks guys-all of you

Marcel, my condolences to your neighbor, hopefully he fought it out as hard as he could .........

E ~

Best of luck with it all Erich

I had to stay at school til like 4pm ish which I feel extremely stupid saying when I compare with what Erich has to put up with

I have a nasty scar next to my right eye after I fell about 2m down from a rock at the beach, my tail bone got bruised and it is not fun sitting down. This year must end it is just bad luck.

Seems that the heart valve that my dad had put in, is leaking and they might have to cut him up again... Still, the f*cking b*stards that pay while he's off sick, is trying to get him to go back to work, even though it's just 13 months before he's retiring....(extrem foul language):evil: :twisted: :evil:

Can't get MF'in FC 2844 card that goes in a IBM AS/400 to work and it's starting to get me angry. Add that to the work policy not allowing me to drink on the job to help lower my anger level at this flippen card!!!

PS. Sorry to head about your Father, thoughts and prayers go out ot him, yourself and your family. Here's to a speedy recovery and happy retirement for him.

Best of luck with it Lucky

Bloody saw an add on the tv ,that was advertising for people to vote for the maori party "You speak we Listen" My F**king A** you B*sta*ds listen

What happened with the Wigram petition? you threw it out the window because you F**kwits only care about your F**king heritage and your bloody money

They're actually a different breed of human

Last eveing was planning to watch hockey I sat down the TV goes black turns out that the satellite guys had tweaked there program hence mine , so i call sttaellite guys and they say oh because of our upgrade you must change your wiring , so I did now I've got a picture but no sound call I got my sound back after 24hrs it turns out there was a tiny little switch tucked up and away that had to be turned on . I swear the TV almost fell outside

Went to a mates house and totally forgot this auction I wanted to win was about to close

so missed out on a Dragon 1/72 Messerschmitt P1101 Nightfighter

really pissed me off

Dang pickup truck blows the #7 spark plug out of it's threads every two weeks or so. Also have a slow Coolant loss somewhere that I can't figure out. Original thought was a leaking head gasket leaking into the Cylinder that blows the plug, but I see no other evidence of a bad gasket (no rough running, plug looks pretty clean).
Frustrating!!!

Let me guess-late 90's to 2005 Ford F series with either a 4.6L or 5.4L, correct? A very common problem on those engines, have performed multiple repairs. The thread in the head (look a pun) is too short. Five complete threads would have held the plug. You can use a stainless steel insert not a helicoil, it will back out, temporary fix at best. Probably best to have it done by a machine shop or a reputable shop with someone with a lot of experience in engine repairs. Ford also has a new head for it (out in 2003 I think) to fix this problem. I have seen it on other cylinders, but mostly on #7. So you may not be looking at cheap repair.

As for the coolant leak, Ford had a lot of problems with the nylon composite intake manifolds on those engines. There was a class action law-suit over it and Ford revised the intake. It would leak at the front crossover passage. I also seem to remember something about at the right rear corner a coolant passage problem that allowed coolant to seep into the intake runner. Any white smoke out of the tailpipe? Slight fogging of the windshield? Sweet smell inside the cab? (possible heater core) What color is your transmission fluid or oil? If it is a milky color after running it, possible trans cooler or oil cooler in radiator is leaking. If it is the trans cooler, also check your transfer case (if 4 wheel drive) to ensure double lip seal between trans and transfer case is not leaking, filling transfer case. Your local shop with smog machine can use the sniffer for detecting exhaust gasses in the coolant or you can buy an engine block test kit, they run about $50. But back up your test with a sniffer test.

Hope this helps a bit, let me know if you have anymore questions.
Take care,
C2

Telemarketer rang up before, I told him I was me and my cousin were robbing the joint and told him to hang up and let me be because my cousin needed help with the T.V :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back