What Annoyed You Today? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Work time for majority of Caffes and restaurants is from 10 am to midnight, weekends it can go as late as 3 am.

However, last order is ussually 11 pm, or 2 am.

And then comes the night shift... Azadi square is a good choice for midnight travelers, the choices are limited, but price is acceptable and Quality is normal.

If you feel rich, or found your money from the road, you can pay around 20 - 25 Million Tomans for luxury restaurants for a family dinner, but don't look for quality or someone to respond your problems.

In other words, don't even think of trying anything "expensive", specially food, in Iran. They are all garbage.

You are very honest.

well they didnt show up.

we had fed everyone else by 7.45pm, was not expecting anymore diners, so they just kept 3 staff waiting for them.
i left at 8.40 by the time i cleaned down etc, got home about 40 minutes later when i could have been home almost an hour earlier if they just let us know they changed their mind about eating.

kind of hope i hear they turned up just after we closed when i get in this morning !

Annie and I were at a popular rooftop cafe at the Rocks in Sydney.
One table empty with a Reserved card, for say 12.30, this was 10 to 1pm.
I casually asked "How long will you be Holding the table for No Shows"?
We had a table overlooking the boulevard! 40 minutes later, they had still not appeared!!!!!

Those attacks are by the hand of officials? I doubt they are effective in protecting the islamic republic in the long term. Maybe in the short term but in the long run... just remember the Sha.
Yes, and carried out by brainwashed basij and irgc members. The main reason is to suppress the teenagers, specially girls.

No one can't defend what is already lost. Even "religious people" are turning against regime.

Users who are viewing this thread