What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bought a new battery for one car today while in town as wife rang and said the battery had died. I have been expecting it for a while so no surprise.

First went on line to find part number at a major retailers site where you enter your registration number which said NS70L FITS YOUR VEHICLE. Bought same and got home to find that the new battery is 260mm long so will not fit in the 225mm long battery box so car is off road until my next trip to town when I will jump start it and take it into Repco and ask them to fit the battery they supplied.

1695364227732.png

Measurements are only useful when you and the vehicle are in the same location.

I was roughly 100km/60miles away and not only are my arms too short to reach that far but my eyes would not be able to read the tape at that distance.

Measurements are only useful when you and the vehicle are in the same location.

I was roughly 100km/60miles away and not only are my arms too short to reach that far but my eyes would not be able to read the tape at that distance.
Its not criticism. I had the same thing ordering on the net. Did not fit at all. Guess what the answer was when i called. Apperantly suitable is a flexible thing sometimes.
Lesson learned.
Brw there are sites that let you use the drawing/part numbers that dealer ships use. Like vw, mercedes etc

Yes there are excellent web pages for the Land Rover but I have not found a good one for the Kia unfortunately.

Kia,s own website has the following result, but no battery, using the vehicle VIN number

1695413198930.png

More crap service from T-mobile!
Or maybe it's the crap Samsung phone.
Either way, my wife is furious with me for providing her with a crap phone/service.
Then again it could be her magnetic aura that fries electronics she gets close to.
Whatever it is, it's frustrating as hell.

Why? Seriously, why?
Because he could, a 16 yr old has been arrested, no doubt a serious lecture, a holiday and a bag full of games and trainers will show him the error of his ways. On the positive side it has sprouted lot of jokes. Special Branch are involved, at first they were stumped, they expect him to get tree years, there will be a root and branch reform of education starting at the grass roots. I am sure the guys here can do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back