What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Skiing twice next week. One indoor slope (Freestyle practice) and the next day dry slope (Race Practice). Would rather focus on freestyle as that is what I do (I rather jokingly tried a run of slalom at my Universities trails and it seems I was as quick as the others (on my freestyle skis) on the race team so they offered me both and so I am doing both. Doubt I'll get far in competition in freestyle but it is just for fun, might to better in the racing but at the end of the day it is more skiing for me before I head to the Alps (Avoriaz) in January (with the Uni team) for a well deserved graduation holiday. Probably to another few weeks skiing elsewhere this year as well when I can.

A friend showed me a new way to hide gum in our mouths at school.

Teachers think when they catch one kid they've hit the jackpot. What they're doing is just showing whose the weakest link. Just about the whole class has gum and they are oblivious...... :rolleyes:

And on Friday the principal(she such a b___h) kept calling a kid in to her office and telling him to leave. SO finally the kid told her off (the fifth time he was called) and I had to drop something off and was listening. It was quite funny.

Got home last night after a "eventful" weekend roofing a aunts house with a few arguing uncles and seeing my baby boy Conner and Angie after being gone all weekend.

The builders are out of my house finaly...the house got all new windows
The mes they leave behind:evil:

Spotted myself in the bathroom mirror this morning, pre-shower.
Looked like a cross between David Bowie and Adolf Hitler's sister - ARGH! :lol:
Thank GOD for showers and hair washing! :thumbleft:

Last edited:
Got 2 days of skiing lined up. One today and another tomorrow. Today is a freestyle park session at the indoor snowdome and tomorrow is race training at the dry slope :/ Not really liking dry slope but it is still skiing. Stupid hire car pick-up time is 9am when we need it at 13:00 why can't we just pick it up at 12:00 :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back