What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Boss ME-5 pedal board arrived today.
Friend Laila and hubby Poul even added a volume pedal for me - annnnnd a BMW key ring. ;) :thumbleft:
It is so totally sweet and kind and thoughtful of them, I'll call Laila later and thank her and her man. ;)
Will test board after dinner. :D

Well.... :D

DSCF0005.jpg

Boss ME-5 pedal board arrived today.
Friend Laila and hubby Poul even added a volume pedal for me - annnnnd a BMW key ring. ;) :thumbleft:
It is so totally sweet and kind and thoughtful of them, I'll call Laila later and thank her and her man. ;)
Will test board after dinner. :D
Good choice. I use an old Boss GT-6 and am very satisfied with it. Mine has a volume pedal build in which I can switch into wahwah while playing. Good luck with the playing. WIll take some time to figure out the sounds :)

Marcel: Heheh, I bet...fortunately, I found a manual online which I then downloaded and printed.
Am definitely looking forward to play more with the board. ;) :thumbleft:

My happy things today:

Went on a bicycle ride for the first time since I picked the bicycle up from the workshop monday - gear handle was broken, got a new handle - it's so wonderful that it works again.
Weather was beautiful, sunshine, everything's turning light green, bushes are blossoming, spring has finally arrived to Denmark - and I need to get rid of my annual winter gut. ;)

Visited one of my fave thrift shops on the way, and brought home a nice white Adidas t-shirt and Adidas grey/black track jacket, 75 DKK for both. Yay! That's 14 USD/8,2 £/10 euro. :thumbleft:

Finally - finally - finally! Got hold of five balls of sock yarn: Regia World Ball - Deutschland.
I've re-christened it "The Sock Yarn Mein Kampf", because that's what it's been like to finally track down a seller that had it in store.
I bought the remaining five balls, there's 100 grams in each, that ought to be enough to keep me well-supplied with knee socks for a while. ;)

2604-1.jpg

Also bought a Boss guitar tuner.
The one that came with the electric guitar that I bought, couldn't hold a note even if I gave it a pair of pliers to help it do so! :p

167769.jpg

Bagged a 28 pound Tom Turkey last week on opening day of hunting season. For those not in the know about Wild Turkeys, a 28 pounders is a big bird. My legs are still recovering from carrying bird, blind, decoys, shotgun, calls, etc.. the two miles out of the woods. Probably had around 60-65 pounds on my back, plus the weight of my big belly;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back