What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Only one week to go until a 5 day vacation. Gonna hit the woods and see if I can bag a Wild Turkey (not the kind in a bottle, that comes afterwards). Don't really care if I even get a bird, I just want to get out of town and sit in the woods away from the rat race.

Found a bracelet and a couple of earrings to match the "Heart of the Ocean" necklace I've got.
I'll be going to a friends' 30th birthday in may, and all us lasses that have been invited, and who know each other, have decided to gang up, buy a common pressie (- it'll be a really nice one, we're 17 ladies who know each other) and dress up - big time! :lol:
It means big dresses and jewelry all over, so now I'm on the lookout for something nice to wear (- apart from the jewelry) that doesn't cost a friggin' fortune, like a gala gown.
Thinking about going goth style, as I'm not wholeheartedly into "pretty princess stuff". ;)
Maybe jeans, black corsage, black leather jacket, black fingerless half gloves, military boots, hair done in spikes, heavy black and blue makeup to match the jewelry - and abovementioned jewelry. :D

Last edited:
Got me money from me bank (thank you ever so much!), so I spent some of it on this lovely lass.... 8) :D
$(KGrHqV,!g0E9qRSfuFMBPfcdHE61w~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqV,!jME9Ih(qF+EBPfcdLmWmQ~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!pgE9eOFM7E+BPfcdRJEh!~~60_12.jpg

Last edited:
Holey smokes, a Gretsch White Falcon. Let me know where you do your banking;) Now you just need a good Fender Bassman amp, a nice tube reverb, delay, and slick your hair back into a pompadoir and you'll be ready to go.

Slick my what now into a.... :lol:

Dam Jan, now that's sweet!

Yup! Can't wait to get it!

All I need now, is a crash course in Rockabilly guitar handling! 8) Cheers lads!

Received the new padded guitar strap today, plus the two sets of strings that I ordered.
Lemme tell you this, guys:
If you ever order anything from Thomann.de, rest assured that things will be wrapped thoroughly before being sent from Germany. :rofl:
I had ordered a broad black leather guitar strap with soft padding, and two sets of SIT strings, and you should believe that this would be sent in one of those bubble wrap-lined envelopes, right?
Nope.
My things arrived in a big cardboard box, filled to the brim with big bubble plastic cushions - and hiding in the farthest corner was the stuff I ordered. *giggle*
Oh well, I certainly can't blame 'em for not wrapping my stuff well enough. :)

Job interview next Monday. The two this week was a waste of time. If I can get this job, I am ordering the HK B-25J in 1/32 scale and decals for the 13th AF Nasty Nancy.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back